Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Poster: Gyra_Solune
Death: December 2014
Cause: rear end disappearing through his own rear end after multiple retarded posts in the Sm4sh thread after release of the Wii U version of the game
Method: pill abuse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

conceitedguy posted:

I'm going to kill myself, tonight, with an wakizashi. Farewell.

That's one way to not want to get out of bed ever again

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Gyra_Solune posted:

i don't even know how my rear end could disappear through my rear end and if that in and of itself would be lethal

I't already halfway there, dimwit

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

the shooting a rifle into the air repeatedly thing, but with a quake 1 rocket launcher instead

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kylra posted:

It was a joke, like every other time. Geeze.

youre a goddamn bore

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Soral posted:

Poster: jesus love robwell
Death: today
Cause: actually it isnt a suicide its a murder by my own hand for his bad posts
Method: nasty karate chops

That's not how you do a suicide betting pool, but I support your motion

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Iggy Koopa posted:

i also have mine own gang tag i made it myself

The only mine acceptable for you would be an antipersonal mine for you to step into

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

Iggy Koopa is way funnier than the GBS retards who have been posting here lately and I believe that we should shame them out instead

This does not apply to all pro sexman since we regularly exchange empty quotes in a program to foster goodwill

I believe in redemption, but not for sid "im out of sa, for real" vicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

man_sword.jpg

• Locked thread