Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CoolZidane
Jun 24, 2008

Skwirl posted:

2, one to screw it in and one to hold the cock, I mean mother, I mean ladder.

Sometimes a cigar is just a penis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

TrixRabbi posted:

Anybody see any good movies lately?
Among recent releases, Starred Up is a fine, fine prison drama, and Bird People was a really nice surprise that's completely predicated on going into it absolutely blind.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
In the interest of settling down

quote:

Are we really getting mad at board games now? Really? Board games?

I'm not mad at board games. I'm mad at people who play board games. And not even all of them, just some of them. And I blame this, like most of the things I hate, on working at the shop.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

TrixRabbi posted:

Well I'm gonna see Gone Girl tomorrow so if you consider time an amorphous nonentity then yes I have!

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011
So I clicked on a movie on Netflix called "Blood Lake" hoping to find my second October Challenge movie (my theme for this year is blind-watching, though I already kinda hosed that with The Den cause I already knew a fair bit about it from here).

First thing that happens in the goddamn movie:

Fastest I've ever clicked the back button on something I actually intended to watch.

e: I can abide a good horror movie about killer lampreys. I cannot abide a SyFy Original Movie about killer lampreys. Shannen Doherty and Christopher Lloyd being in it made me think that this was just some silly indie thing, like Toronto's answer to Piranha 3D or something, and I was kinda down, but

SALT CURES HAM fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Oct 2, 2014

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Well I'm gonna see Gone Girl tomorrow so if you consider time an amorphous nonentity then yes I have!
Same :hfive:

I'm actually planning a double feature with Gone Girl and Left Behind tomorrow.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
Hey, me too, except instead of Left Behind it's Kagemusha, and the space between the two films is roughly two days.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

SALT CURES HAM posted:

I cannot abide a SyFy Original Movie about killer lampreys.

It's an Animal Planet Original Movie about killer lampreys, nub!

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Friedpundit posted:

thread title is racist

And misspelled.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

Tars Tarkas posted:

It's an Animal Planet Original Movie about killer lampreys, nub!

Wait, what? :psyboom: Did Animal Planet get a little uh, special, in the past few years?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

SALT CURES HAM posted:

Wait, what? :psyboom: Did Animal Planet get a little uh, special, in the past few years?

Yeah. They've been showing reality shows about rednecks.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

You didn't mention Portland once! :v:

Portland is dope, good food, hot women, rain. I dig it.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
A new GenChat thread?

I'm ready.

SALT CURES HAM
Jan 4, 2011

CelticPredator posted:

Yeah. They've been showing reality shows about rednecks.

I mean, that's just living up to their name.

:downsrim:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Literally The Worst posted:

In the interest of settling down

I'm not mad at board games. I'm mad at people who play board games. And not even all of them, just some of them. And I blame this, like most of the things I hate, on working at the shop.

You should settle down with me.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

CPL593H posted:

I worked with a gay dude who was a giant rear end in a top hat so I hate gays too. Sorry.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

SALT CURES HAM posted:

Are you aware mermaids are real, and fought Megalodon?

http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/mermaids/videos/mermaids.htm

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That's my favorite special ever.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

CPL593H posted:

:drat:

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

I worked with a gay dude who was a giant rear end in a top hat so I hate gays too. Sorry.

That's pretty racist

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Tars Tarkas posted:

I don't get your point. In other, news water is wet and the sky is blue.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

The lady doth protest too much.

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Tars Tarkas posted:

I loved reading about that Megalodon one from last year because they don't actually find Megalodon at any point in the movie.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Tars Tarkas posted:

I much prefer the found footage series "Lost Tapes"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HidaTHnuO5M

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Now that's what I call a geekMAN!

wyoming posted:

Portland is dope, good food, hot women, rain. I dig it.

Yes, yes, YES, yes. Me, too.

When one hot, artsy chick brushes you off, two more take her place. And they're cooler and prettier anyway. And possibly married, but that's fine with me.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The only thing I've watched on Animal Planet in years is My Cat From Hell.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I'll bet in his spare time he's the bass player in a Smashmouth cover band.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!

Are you sure this isn't a Mr Show sketch?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

CPL593H posted:

I'll bet in his spare time he's the bass player in a Smashmouth cover band.
Probably.

No lie, in just about every episode I've seen, dude always brings his guitar with him to whatever house he's going to. What is he doing, playing an acoustic version of Walkin' On The Sun to calm cats down?

e: Hey, cool. Slice of Life: The high school my girlfriend graduated from is trending on Facebook now because 2 female teachers, one 24 and one 34, had a threesome with a 16 year old male student who then bragged about it to the entire football team.

Rageaholic fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Oct 3, 2014

Anonymous Robot
Jun 1, 2007

Lost his leg in Robo War I
Jackson Galaxy is extremely my poo poo.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Look at my poo poo! I got cats! Every fuckin color. Designer cat sweaters! I got yellow squeeky toys, mutha fuckin squeakarssss. I got Jackson Galaxy on repeat, GALAXY ON REPEAT. Constant ya'll. My dark cat nip, get 'em high by the pool. Look ay my poo poo!

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Reminder: Dickstream in 45 minutes. A mixtape of some kind, maybe some wacky scientology poo poo, maybe some toku, Dredd. It'll be a good time.

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
So we've all seen the Don Hertzfeldt CouchGag, right? We're all caught up on that?

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

TrixRabbi posted:

Did a double feature with a friend recently where we watched The Other Guys and then 21 Jump Street. I'm also planning to see The Skeleton Twins this weekend.

Slice of life: I was whistling some tune stuck in my head all day at work; turns out it was this.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Magic Hate Ball posted:

So we've all seen the Don Hertzfeldt CouchGag, right? We're all caught up on that?

It would have been funnier if the couch gag took up all but two minutes of the episode.

Geekboy
Aug 21, 2005

Now that's what I call a geekMAN!

Reminder: Dickstream in 45 minutes. A mixtape of some kind, maybe some wacky scientology poo poo, maybe some toku, Dredd. It'll be a good time.

I would be so down for this, but I am on a ridiculous rehearsal schedule. First rehearsal to show in 4 weeks fuuuuuuucccckkk

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
It would have been funnier if there had been nothing after the couch gag and that was actually the end of the show, forever. Ah, well, here's to season twenty-six. May the cast live to see the show's finale.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Geekboy posted:

Yes, yes, YES, yes. Me, too.

When one hot, artsy chick brushes you off, two more take her place. And they're cooler and prettier anyway. And possibly married, but that's fine with me.

Anyone ever tell you that you're a victim in a network television police procedural waiting to happen?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I'm going out in a little while so I'll miss part of it but I'll definitely be there at some point. I hope I'm around for the Scientology poo poo/mixtape. That sounds like a good time.

Magic Hate Ball posted:

Yuuuuup, it ruled. I can't remember anything from the rest of the episode though. The couch gag was so good it made the rest of the episode seem even less memorable than it would've without it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
thread owns

• Locked thread