Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I still have the spiralbound billion-page manual for Neverwinter Nights. It's pretty cool, lots of lore on monsters and detailed info on spells and poo poo, it's basically a D&D rulebook.

It's one of the only games I had a manual for at the time. I mostly just played Genesis and SNES games at the time and I had just gotten the GameCube but all my games for all the above consoles were secondhand and had no manuals.

I got Megaman X Command Mission but couldn't play for like a week due to being on the road. I took the manual with me and pored over that for the whole time, then had my dreams horribly crushed by the terrible game when I got home. It wasn't a long manual or anything, I just like, never had game manuals before that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread