Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

What the gently caress they're really doing Grodd I still can't believe it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
I feel normal. CYA LATER SUCKERS!

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I know this is extremely shallow but Iris's actress is really gorgeous.

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Ooo, I hope that's not his fapping hand.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

This origin to powers ratio is already way better paced than the Flash movie will be, so congrats.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Ah, nothing like a good old fashioned superpower freak-out.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Solaris Knight posted:

I know this is extremely shallow but Iris's actress is really gorgeous.
I can't find anything on imdb for Candice Patton but is she related to Paula Patton?

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Oh Man! Oh Grodd! Oh Man! Oh Grodd! Oh Man! Oh Grodd! Oh Man! Oh Grodd! Oh Man! Oh Grodd! :monocle:

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Oh my GOD

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
That was quick. I thought I missed some part.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
And this is why live action superheroes don't wear spandex.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
This needs to be his normal suit.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
I just love Cisco's shirt.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
drat she's cold as hell :lol:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Whoa, totally flashes of Dr Zoom there for a second.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Jeez lady.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Oh god, what is going on in his crotch area.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
We'll call him...the Blur.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Oh hello there Professor Zoom

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Technogeek posted:

Oh hello there Professor Zoom

I'm so glad we're probably gonna get just that.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I want to read his blog now.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I'm so glad we're probably gonna get just that.

Man I hope they make him like Hunter Zolomon.

"I''lllllll make youuuuu better Barrryyyyy."

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Friendzoneddddd

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Barry :smith::smith:

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I feel kinda bad I only know Flash from Justice League and being Hal's best bud. The only villians I know are Captain Cold, Mirror Master and Professer Zoom. Who is White Boy Storm?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

E the Shaggy posted:

Man I hope they make him like Hunter Zolomon.

"I''lllllll make youuuuu better Barrryyyyy."

I dunno, wasn't Zolomon mainly a Wally problem? Obviously comic canon means nothing and all but I'd think they'd wanna stick with Barry's iconic foe as is.

Technogeek
Sep 9, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

twistedmentat posted:

I feel kinda bad I only know Flash from Justice League and being Hal's best bud. The only villians I know are Captain Cold, Mirror Master and Professer Zoom. Who is White Boy Storm?

Weather Wizard, I think.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

twistedmentat posted:

Ay that be Weather Wizard, another famous Flash rogue. :flashfact:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

twistedmentat posted:

Probably the tv show's version of a guy called Weather Wizard.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

twistedmentat posted:

Why he is THE WEATHER WIZARD good sir, and he's way more badass here than he ever was in comics, so don't worry.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I dunno, wasn't Zolomon mainly a Wally problem? Obviously comic canon means nothing and all but I'd think they'd wanna stick with Barry's iconic foe as is.

Yeah, but Eobard's boring as hell.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

The loving Weather Wizard. He owns.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

More like the Fog Wizard.

Spergatory
Oct 28, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

Hey, did you know this guy is the Weather Wizard? :v:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

E the Shaggy posted:

Yeah, but Eobard's boring as hell.

This is also true, just saying they'll probably keep him as close to comic canon for Barry as possible since, despite being the blandest of that villain's incarnations, he's as close to "The Flash's Joker" as we'll get. Besides, I always thought Deathstroke was lame before Arrow fixed him up, maybe they'll give him the same.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Part of the charm of Flash's villains is that they're all actually pretty cool despite having some of the worst loving names of any villains ever.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

Deadpool posted:

Part of the charm of Flash's villains is that they're all actually pretty cool despite having some of the worst loving names of any villains ever.

The Rogues are very distinct from other villains because they're 1) Often more of a team than individuals, and 2) very affable and polite as far as supervillains go.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Deadpool posted:

Yeah half of them are inexplicably captains of some sort.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I guess that dudes supposed to be Weather Wizard. Oh wait, there was Sandblast, but they fed him to zombies during Blackest Night because he was a pedo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Deadpool posted:

Yea if you told me I'd really like a guy named Captain Boomerang or Captain Cold (lotta Captains in the ol rogue's gallery) I'd probably say you're dumb, but they actually have had legitimately excellent arcs in the comics.

• Locked thread