Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Five Russian/Chechen/Dagestani fighters - is this being co-promoted with M-1 Global?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Ewar Woowar posted:

I think we're all in agreement about wanting to see Bryan Caraway get knocked out? Or coast to a decision loss.

Subbed in 15 seconds

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dangersim posted:

I don't understand how he could be so good at everything else, but so terrible at that. Like I know he's not a wrestler, but come on man.

Pobody's Nerfect

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Caucasus gently caress 'Em Up Squad in full effect

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dangersim posted:

I'm unwilling to believe this is not the same guy who just fought.

They call each other brother on facebook, and I'm not sure if they are legit siblings or just comrades in smashing faces

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dangersim posted:

Why is Roger Huerta hanging out with Chechens this doesn't make any sense

They are kind, generous people and want to see if they can make him relevant again.

Kind of like Black House and Steven Seagal

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

this started already?

You have missed a Chechen featherweight win by first round TKO and then a Chechen lightweight win by first round TKO

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Was Jotko the Pole that hit Jon Jones' car, because :drat: those knees

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Tezcatlipoca posted:

This fight would have ended long ago if Jotko wasn't gassed as hell.

He is Polish, after all

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

This dude is fighting himself with a beard

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

bald man "fight" times :geno:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Count Roland posted:

Great fight. Can't remember seeing that many reversals in one fight.

Maybe David Mitchell vs TJ Waldburger?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Why isn't this Yakovlev's walkout music? :confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ipTizjfvlQ

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gunnar Nelson's walkout shirt is gray sackcloth

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dangersim posted:

Yeah it has been crazy but the best fighter in the world is either Jose Aldo or Jon Jones and I rarely hear them mentioned as such in these pieces.

You really hosed up spelling Demetrious "Mighty Mouse" Johnson.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Dangersim posted:

He's extremely good but I don't think he's faced the same level of competition, and hasn't been doing for a real long sustained time.

Aldo I give you, but it's hard for me to put Jones at the tippy-top after he got beat to poo poo by the Son of Gustaf.

Dangersim posted:

What time do these terrible fights resume?

Next fight pass prelims at 7:00 PM ET

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Caucasus Murder Death Crew having a banner day

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Eagerly awaiting UFC Fight Night Grozny

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Lloyd Boner posted:

I hope some day we get an assassination of a despot via head kick

Just tell Krylov who his target is

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Via twitter:

http://gifsound.com/?gif=i.imgur.com/8PQozmG.gif&v=VcDy8HEg1QY

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Last 20 seconds were great

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

How do you know when an MMA fighter is autistic

When all he does is trains

:thurman:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

OAM's 796.812 was better than Jake's 796.83 :(

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

What's up with guys carrying guys all the way across the ring before a take down?

Usually to get to their corner

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Time to turn on F/X because BASEBALL IS THE WORST PILE OF GARBAGE SPORTS IN THE WORLD

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

A wrong and bad opinion.

Eh, I'm a BARVES fan

Dangersim posted:

Why do we hate Carraway (other then the elbow thing), I honestly don't know.

Threatened to knock Ronda's teeth down her throat if I'm not mistaken.

Also, dude, look at him. He's a grade A dingus

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I hope calling out Caraway is the tinyweight Calling out Bisping

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Cut both these guys

Rory, please cut both these guys into small pieces

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I want to call out Ed Herman"

"I'm just hearing from Dana White that you have been fired for that"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Gregor Samsa posted:

I was recording this and came home to one million innings of baseball. Should I be sad or did this card suck?

It is currently airing on FX. There are still like 3 fights left

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

TheKingslayer posted:

Did anyone check before this was signed if Yosdenis had actually been in a fight before?

He fought that J-Reazie guy that got tapped on the prelims. Kicked his knee out or something

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Bruce Buffer just called Saffiedine an arduous journey

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

poop farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Over 5 rounds, Lawler probably finishes Rory

Johny would need a one-hitter quitter or rely on ultra-gassed wrestling

• Locked thread