Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
first test fire of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15aD42GApNQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Rapman the Cook posted:

Youre a nation of poo poo who should hurry up and destroy yourselves from the inside out.

Then, when youre all fighting over the last turd to gently caress, Russia/China can nuke you, everyone else in the world agrees that was a good idea, and the world goes back to normal.

lol normal

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

dey always pull this prank on the new guy

make him clean up all the hostage piss and poo poo from the floor of the windowless cell too

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Cockmaster posted:

Some company made a working pistol entirely out of laser sintered parts (having obtained the proper permits to do so), and fired a bunch of shots without it blowing up.

The only problem is how to make that sort of printer reasonably affordable - laser sintering metal of any sort requires hundreds of watts of laser power. Cheap Chinese CO2 tubes top out at around 120-150W, and even those are way longer than would ever be practical for this stuff.

People've been making functional automatic guns with garage drill presses, scrap metal, and less technical knowhow than it takes to modify a .stl since WWII at least; there is really nothing additional any of this prototyper stuff brings to the table except the bizarrely specific sci-fi patriot fiction premise that someday every household is going to have a CNC/SLS sitting around because reasons so when the Obamanation takes over and the black boots are kicking down the doors of every 4473-documented firearm owner the people will all download a machinegun off the Pirate Bay and rise up, rise up

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

prob gonna write my dissertation on the connection btw libertarian power trips against obama and black cuckold fetish, please send vids of either kind for "research"

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Every successful insurgency for 150 years: there's assholes with guns wandering the streets oppressing people, I'ma bushwhack one with a knife or sword or slightly worse gun and take his gun and use it to kill as many of the other assholes with guns as I can

Special Agent Cody Wilson's roadmap for fighting tyrrany: There's assholes with guns wandering the streets oppressing people but they're on my side, I'ma pay $1200 for an app that makes 1/20 of a gun out of a mail-order prefabricated 80% complete 1/20 of that gun whenever I want it

Wired/Californians/Mega Bitches reaction to plan 2: :supaburn:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

wish some of these libertarians would hunger strike already

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Wired/Californians/Mega Bitches: :supaburn:

watch out someone is gonna turn this into a gang tag, I can feel it

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Every successful insurgency for 150 years: there's assholes with guns wandering the streets oppressing people, I'ma bushwhack one with a knife or sword or slightly worse gun and take his gun and use it to kill as many of the other assholes with guns as I can

Special Agent Cody Wilson's roadmap for fighting tyrrany: There's assholes with guns wandering the streets oppressing people but they're on my side, I'ma pay $1200 for an app that makes 1/20 of a gun out of a mail-order prefabricated 80% complete 1/20 of that gun whenever I want it

Wired/Californians/Mega Bitches reaction to plan 2: :supaburn:

People in plan 2 are probably legitimately mentally unstable, or at the very least complete loving idiots and probably should not have easy access to guns.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

if you wanna sit at the adult table you gotta grow up and hunger strike

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Hobohemian posted:

People in plan 2 are probably legitimately mentally unstable, or at the very least complete loving idiots and probably should not have easy access to guns.

They suffer from having too much money and no imagination regarding what to do with it just like 95% of the people ITT

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Hobohemian posted:

That's racist

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

They suffer from having too much money and no imagination regarding what to do with it just like 95% of the people ITT

Boredom and firearms. What could possibly go wrong?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

pretty sure most bored ppl with guns just shoot empty beer bottles off fences

bored ppl guns and beer :911:

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

hofnar posted:

lol normal

It'll be a return to the nuclear family,

In that we will nuke all the families out of spite.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Hogge Wild posted:

yeah you 3d print your toy guns and premier obama just double taps you with a drone

3d print drones. level the playing field :fistpump:

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Other things your guerrilla cadre can order online with $1200 with roughly the same level of oppressive Amerikkkan regime interference:

Body armor for six, rated to stop police ARs
artillery support
a navy
roughly a year of rations
a firetruck, because why not
five camp followers

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
There is nothing more laughable to me than some idiot who thinks they are going to defend themselves from "Obama's jack booted thugs" with their gun.

The government comes at you like that, you die. End of story.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Other things your guerrilla cadre can order online with $1200 with roughly the same level of oppressive Amerikkkan regime interference:
a navy

don't!! a boat is a terrible investment!!

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Altnerately you can get like 10 actual guns in the Walmart parking lot and that's between you and the shady parking lot wierdo

Tubgirl Cosplay fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Oct 4, 2014

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

Body armor for six, rated to stop police ARs
artillery support
a navy
roughly a year of rations
a firetruck, because why not
five camp followers

RedMage129 posted:

There is nothing more laughable to me than some idiot who thinks they are going to defend themselves from "Obama's jack booted thugs" with their gun.

The government comes at you like that, you die. End of story.

agreed, the American military establishment has perfected asymmetric warfare, and there is no way a smaller, outgunned force could ever hope to defeat them

ANIME IS BLOOD fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Oct 4, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

The Mad Archivist posted:

agreed, the American military establishment has perfected asymmetric warfare, and there is no way a smaller, outgunned force could ever hope to defeat them

are you sure you're quoting the right post there because idgi

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

this is me posting on SA and then DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dBn3fW1ijU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

are you sure you're quoting the right post there because idgi

yes and no

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
Dude's not all wrong, the dudes hoarding poo poo and prepping for the apocalypse are mostly antisocial loners not even organized on the level of the neighborhood meth ring so if they run afoul of the law they will get owned brutally while the gangbanger kids with baseball bats adn machetes who know how to follow a command heirarchy will eventually rise to rule the brutal postapocalyptic regime of Neo-merica

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

The Mad Archivist posted:

I don't think the "break their fist with our face" method of warfare is that effective. We kind of just got tired of killing so many people and gave up. It worked for the Vietnamese because Americans give gently caress all about Vietnam and the middle east.

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Loaded up and trucking.We gonna do what they say cant be done.
I don't know what's better, a $999 porta-2 axis CNC machine, or someone doing this: http://youtu.be/Kc8oUMGzIDg?t=19m2s :itwaspoo:

I wonder how that lawsuit is going to turn out.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

lets just fill some lovely automatic weapons with explosives set to go off when the trigger is pulled, then scatter a bunch of them at ISIS strongholds

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

Ruggan posted:

lets just fill some lovely automatic weapons with explosives set to go off when the trigger is pulled, then scatter a bunch of them at ISIS strongholds

I thought they where already doing that with salted ammo.

goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Your mama was a snowblower
i went back in time and bought 800 fa sears and now piecemeal them out to desperate preppers with an extra 10k to spend on the turbo-express method of wasting ammo

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

InterceptorV8 posted:

I thought they where already doing that with salted ammo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62Bi3RPz_2E guess so

InterceptorV8
Mar 9, 2004

goku im piss posted:

i went back in time and bought 800 fa sears and now piecemeal them out to desperate preppers with an extra 10k to spend on the turbo-express method of wasting ammo

https://apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/cPath/49_172/products_id/3265

Sweet.

Give me some.

goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Your mama was a snowblower

ok, i just need a deposit of $5,000.00 in gold bullion and verifiable proof you have 25 years worth of freeze dried meals in your basement

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

plain blue jacket posted:

so these things are going to blow off your face and hands right?

Pretty sure

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

gary oldmans diary posted:

i would really rather mill an aa-12

That's considered a destructive device, so a legit use for illicit manufacture.
Go for it.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Good luck protecting your faggy country during WWIII when America is dead, I literally hope every brit is raped + killed

old fat bird fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Oct 4, 2014

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Ork of Fiction posted:

That's considered a destructive device, so a legit use for illicit manufacture.
Go for it.

I really honestly want to see some Californian dude make a railmounted portable printer that just extrudes 30-round mags

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Bored posted:

Pretty sure

chechens used rattier guns to fight off the russian army for years, in spite of the russian army using their whole non-NBC arsenal against these insurgents

Triple A fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Oct 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

England Sucks
Sep 19, 2014

by XyloJW
What I realized last night after watching Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is how fast a false flag can be used to create a coup and cement total control over a populations and have the army commit mass atrocities while the same time killing and imprisoning and dissenters. It really scared me how realistic this scenario would be considering how the vast majority of the American People are really no smarter and have less critical thinking skills than a bunch of damned dirty apes.

• Locked thread