Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

http://www.wired.com/2014/10/cody-wilson-ghost-gunner/

Cody Wilson is at it again! This time not 3d printing guns but instead selling a machine that will machine the gun parts for you!

quote:

Wilson’s goal of enabling anyone to privately fabricate an untraceable gun is part of a larger anarchist mission: To show how technology can render the entire notion of government obsolete. He’s spent the last two years developing firearms designed to be printed as easily as ink on a page, neutering attempts at gun control. “This is a way to jab at the bleeding hearts of these total statists,” Wilson says. “It’s about humiliating the power that wants to humiliate you.”

quote:

“You can have an unserialized toothbrush, and you can have an unserialized rifle,” he adds. “This is important to me. The untraceable firearm is my stand.”

Clearly the thoughts of a sane individual. Shine on you crazy diamond! :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Rapman the Cook posted:

Thanks for reposting a common websites first page article

This guy gets it!

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

max4me posted:

Lol homemade weapons are legal you can CNC a gun and totally not be in trouble.

You only need serial numbers and poo poo if you are gonna sell them.

So yeah he is solving a problem that didnt exist

He's not solving a problem he's making the government obsolete!

• Locked thread