Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Wouldn't Don be held in contempt of court after literally saying that he would never find for the defense (or prosecution, I forget)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toxxupation posted:

For reference, what this guy means is a contingent of people sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting any time someone brought up how much of a sexist weirdo sorkin was, or how disingenuous the entire concept of the show was

About that ...

How can Sloan (and Leona (Jane Fonda)) be written by the same person who wrote Maggie, Mac, Lisa and all the other insipid woomen on this show?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DominoDancing posted:

So, seems like the right time for me to come in and tell you guys that I for one really enjoyed this episode, just like I've enjoyed this whole season so far. You can now continue bitching about the show you hate but watched two and a half seasons of for some reason. Bye!

gently caress you, guy :)

Anyway, I literally exclaimed "Oh, come on!" when Mac put the napkin in the glass of water.

If you don't get the reference, then :getout: of this thread about an Aaron Sorkin-show :colbert:

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

HorseHeadBed posted:

I really, really don't want to be this guy, but here we are.

:siren: NSFW :siren:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ql51_alison-pill_redband

What the gently caress kinda movie is that?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Josh Lyman posted:

Movie title is in the about, Dear Wendy.

quote:

The script was written by Lars von Trier.

Oh.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Max posted:

He didn't direct it, it was directed by his other buddy that helped start the Dogme '95 movement.

I know. He wrote about a girl showing her growing breasts to her priest(?) because she misinterpreted a speech he gave.

They're nice breasts, don't get me wrong, but still.

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pierson posted:

edit3; Maggie's new boyfriend is a conduit to tell Maggie that she really does love Jim aaaaaarrrreee yyoooooouuuu kiddddddiiinngggg meeeeeeeee

Pierson posted:

You absolutely didn't deserve that montage and you definitely didn't deserve Ave Maria over it you motherfuckers.

I have come to the conclusion that Aaron Sorkin has turned into a loving hack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

-Blackadder- posted:

This show was more interesting when it was about the news instead of all this boring character poo poo. None of the characters are really even likable they all just seem like masturbatory stand-ins for Sorkin.

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > MrA Watches The Newsroom: None of the characters are really even likable they all just seem like masturbatory stand-ins for Sorkin.

• Locked thread