Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

MrAristocrates posted:

The death of Osama Bin Laden is easily one of the most important and memorable moments of the early 21st century

So is this actually a thing? I got them impression that it was only relevant to Americans and the rest of the world had virtually no interest or attachment to it. You killed someone who was involved in a pretty horrific atrocity and that ultimately changes nothing in the grand scheme of things. Like its closure for Americans, I get that but I always got the feeling the rest of the world didn't really care. I watch the show and only just realised that 'oh yea he died didn't he'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

This is what happens when you dont post recaps.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

I cannot loving wait. I need this. I need closure.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Those On My Left posted:

But no one who is proficient at any instrument ever dials up a rudimentary scale exercise for beginners and then shreds it. Why would they? It's stupid. Really stupid.

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > MrA Watches The Newsroom: It's stupid. Really stupid.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

bubblelubble posted:

I didn't realise Grace Gummer (Hallie) was one of Meryl Streep's daughters.

The slightly-hooked nose and resting bitch face should've been dead giveaways

gently caress. :stare:

• Locked thread