Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Just watched it. Holy poo poo. How loving good is this season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Minitrue posted:

Sorry to be that guy, but...

I haven't watched any of season 4. Season 2 was pretty good but 3 broke me. Is it worth catching up?

I bet binge watching it would help gloss over the stuff that doesn't work. The stuff that does work is pretty amazing, so definitely worth watching, IMO.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Kelly posted:

What is this video they keep talking about that Saul is in? Him being on video as a hostage is enough to take him out of even being in the CIA again, ever? Did something more incriminating happen? I don't feel like they laid the framework for that very well - unless I missed something.

His capture directly led to the massacre at the embassy, this isn't rocket science.

This ep was a pretty big letdown but I still enjoyed the season, overall.

• Locked thread