Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SKELETONS
May 8, 2014
I enjoyed every Homeland episode. String my up on a giant rope in Tehran labelled 'this poster has bad taste', I don't even care. A Good Show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKELETONS
May 8, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

I never watched the third season, but the fourth season has gotten really good reviews so far and the first season was awesome. Should I just skip ahead to the fourth season knowing only that brody is finally loving dead and carrie is pregnant?

Every episode of every season of Homeland is outstanding, always and forever.

SKELETONS
May 8, 2014
Of course that lady wants to get breakfast. What a silly question, Quinn.

SKELETONS
May 8, 2014
Frankly I'm holding out for the Dana Brody spin-off show.

SKELETONS
May 8, 2014
I really enjoyed the first two, I guess this was part of the slow burn. Quinn should be more jacked.

SKELETONS
May 8, 2014
Homeland Season 4:

lightishred posted:

what the gently caress Carrie :stare:

Still enjoying this show btw.

SKELETONS
May 8, 2014

Hand of the King posted:

I thought every scene Quinn was in, he was going to get killed. I don't get Dar Adal's play or motive here. What does he get out of all this?

He could get a sympathetic CIA director since he knew Lockhart was finished? That's the best I could come up with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKELETONS
May 8, 2014

Chromatic posted:

Haven't seen this show since Season 2 and was looking for a new show to binge through. Has it gone downhill like SOA and Dexter?

I really like it, I think you'll have a good time watching it.

• Locked thread