Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

A lot of people I know (Tigers fans) are firmly convinced that the Orioles are either the luckiest team or are being handed games by the umps. Is this a thing?

They are babies, you should make fun of them

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Yeah, if there's one guy you don't want to pitch to, it's Nick Castellanos

fe: but hey, it works.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Bruce Kison posted:

now may the Royals do the same to the Angels

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Lmao get hosed CJ, I hope you cry

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

gently caress

off

Angels

:getin:

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Yessss. Humiliate them.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Bruce Kison posted:

Why is Hamilton even in the game? He's looked awful

:20bux::20bux::20bux:

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

That is some sexy-rear end CF defense

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Trout K incoming

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Trout K incoming

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Alan Trammell posted:

Mike

Trout

More

Strike

Out

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

it is cool when teams that are not normally good win in the playoffs and also it is cool when the angels lose and it is even cooler when the angels get swept because gently caress the angels forever suck my dick angels gently caress all of you especially you josh hamilton you loving prick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

6-year plan man posted:

My friend and I purposely only bet on the nl series because we both thought it would be detroit laa in the alcs and we had different opinions about the nl teams, what the gently caress happened that both of the favorites got swept???

There's a rule in place this year where only cool ex-Rangers are allowed in the ALCS, so Detroit and LAA were disqualified while KC and Baltimore advanced

• Locked thread