Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

drat, there are a gently caress ton of empty seats there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Tedd_Not_Ed posted:

Quite a number of people are still at the Lions game across the street.

armoredgorilla posted:

Apparently everyone is at the Bears game

plasticowlmachine posted:

Simultaneous Lions game

EDIT: beaten

Still, it's an elimination game.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Haha "Young wrestling with an alligator down there."

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I thought he was out.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:laffo: Kelly :laugh:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

another bad throw from Hardy.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Avila donezo? Tigers donezo.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

This is the quietest crowd I've ever heard for a playoff game.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

bye Tigers

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Poonerman posted:

That A's-Tigers ALCS is gonna be something.

AL Chump Series?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

So you're sayin' there's a chance.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:fry:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:bunt:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

lol

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Go Royals

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

gently caress YES ROYALS!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laffo: :lol:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

lmao Butler stolen base whaaaaat

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

oh hey Albert

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Whoa nice catch Cain

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Whoa nice catch Cain

x2

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

HAhaha wow cain's reaction after the 2nd catch was amazing.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

also lol at the lady behind homeplate with the giant foam finger doing a Mutombo "NO-NO-NO, NOT TODAY".

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Tetrix posted:

gently caress that whistling person

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

frumpus posted:

But those people's chances of getting ALCS tickets at this point are like zero.

Stubhub.

I just bought tix for Cards/Dodgers Game 4 today.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

FairGame posted:

Playoff tickets are one of the few things I have no problem getting gouged for.

The tix I bought for Game 4 today weren't even bad. $45 each. Sure they are upper deck, but very reasonable.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I think I paid about $95 for an NLCS ticket last year, and got lucky on the Cards site and got a seat to Game 5 of the WS for $250.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

fknlo posted:

No clue, but the seats behind the plate are in the $5k neighborhood for the ALCS.

holy gently caress

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

PILE ON

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Doctor J Off posted:

Hey the Angels could score like 7 runs here, game/series still going. who wants an improbable comeback

nah I'm good.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

nice snot rockets, Greg.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

2 to go

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

slick infante

1 MORE

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:sweep:

This ALCS is gonna be :krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ended on a striketrout. :snoop:

• Locked thread