Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Mooseontheloose posted:

Not being a DC comics guy I get the sense that Firestorm maybe weird to incorporate to not WIN EVERY FIGHT USE FIRESTORM.

Thats the kind of thing you just have to ignore. Just like you have to ignore that when Barry punches someone at Mach 1 it doesn't liquefy both Barry and the person on the other end of the punch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Yeah.

And the undershirt.

And the pants.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Looks like a gay biker.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Deakul posted:

Looks like a gay biker.

CW gotta cater to all demographics.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Why cant thehole in the face mask point the same direction as his face??

like even if u have to tilt the mask and fake the perspective get the fuckin guys nose in the center of that. lookin like a kid put on dads motorcycle helmet

bring back old gbs fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Sep 9, 2015

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Being back Felicity, the High Cost of Living and that will fix everything imo.

Goth Felicity is leaps and bounds better than mousey nerd Felicity. It's like they're two completely different people that just decided to switch place one day.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chokes McGee posted:

Being back Felicity, the High Cost of Living and that will fix everything imo.

Goth Felicity is leaps and bounds better than mousey nerd Felicity. It's like they're two completely different people that just decided to switch place one day.

Only one can survive. Two Felicities enter, One Felicity leaves.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
That Digglehelmet looks bad, but the bigger problem is that it's 100% impractical and nonfunctional. Forget peripheral vision; even your regular straight-on line-of-sight should be cut off by nearly half. How could he possibly aim a gun with that thing on his head? How can he hear anything at all? It's like the worst possible attire for a non-powered vigilante. I hope he tries it out for ten minutes and tosses it in a fire.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

You're all going to look dumb when they go up against a telepath and only Dig can save the day.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Aphrodite posted:

You're all going to look dumb when they go up against a telepath and only Dig can save the day.

I think it's only a half helmet, though. The telepath just has to stand behind him.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Hey look a new trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK0lAD20Eos

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

It needs to be more T-shaped.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ollie's new suit looks a little too tight or something. It just looks off.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Lycus posted:

I think it's only a half helmet, though. The telepath just has to stand behind him.

Holy poo poo.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

So, the bad guy from Desperate Housewives has super powers. Cool.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

"Thanks for taking a bullet for me, I can't see any of the gunman with this thing on my face."

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Lycus posted:

That is dumb as hell y'all

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
It'll be completely redeemed if he just headbutts the poo poo out of people all the time.

catch22
Feb 17, 2006

Duke Chin posted:

He might as well of grabbed a hockey mask.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

catch22 posted:

Has DC done anything with Wild Dog in the last 25 years?

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

omg chael crash posted:

So, the bad guy from Desperate Housewives has super powers. Cool.

I'm most looking forward to McDonough on the show. Quarles on Justified was just outright brutal and he plays unhinged psychopath really, really well.

poo poo if he plays Damien Darhk as Quarles then the gang is pretty much going to spend the whole season going :gonk:

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

catch22 posted:

Diggle as Casey Jones. Slade gets lonely on the island, trains some mirakuru-exposed reptiles and sends them to Star City to make trouble.

Bruceski fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Sep 10, 2015

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Hockey masks haven't looked like that for like 30 years!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lycus posted:

Yeah I noticed that in the trailer too. I have no idea what the loving geometry of that helmet is

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Duke Chin posted:

Oh my god, what a loving disaster. :laffo:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Must come from the same shop as the bad guy in the new Bond's mask.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

catch22 posted:

Sportsmaster? Casey Jones?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's wearing it because some new villain called Stardust keeps insisting the Arrow is actually Casey Jones and you never see them together.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Oh, so Damien Dark is going to have super powers... welp, so much for different tones in the shows.

Can we just have Barry run over and take care of everything before episode 21 this season?

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

No Butt Stuff posted:

Oh, so Damien Dark is going to have super powers... welp, so much for different tones in the shows.

Can we just have Barry run over and take care of everything before episode 21 this season?

If that's the case, then why the hell does anyone need The Arrow? Everyone in the entourage but him and Diggle got some sort of powers now, so what makes Oliver so special anymore?

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

No Butt Stuff posted:

I'm really hoping he just have some arrow stopping tech instead of super powers

mcswizzle
Jul 26, 2009

Digital Jedi posted:

I'm really hoping he just have some arrow stopping tech instead of super powers

Well, arrows are metal and we have a dollar store magneto already, so magnets might not be far off

Also aren't they going whole hog into the meta/super power stuff now? With the success of Flash and the introduction of supernatural stuff already built into the season with Constantine it wouldn't surprise me that someone who has access to apparently limitless resources in addition to Lazarus Pit juice might have some sort of power

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I am totally fine with super powered villains. Makes Arrow seem even cooler when he can fight them without powers

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

Everyone in the entourage but him and Diggle got some sort of powers now, so what makes Oliver so special anymore?

[---INTENSE BROODING---]

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Ollie's OG. :colbert:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

B.B. Rodriguez posted:

If that's the case, then why the hell does anyone need The Arrow? Everyone in the entourage but him and Diggle got some sort of powers now, so what makes Oliver so special anymore?

when Canary, Speedy and Felicity master the Salmon Ladder we'll talk

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Reminder that this is basically budget Batman so having him take on metas/supers without any powers would be par for the course.

Also Darhk is definitely using some sort of tech, not superpowers.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

God, I hate that dudes name

Stayne Falls
Aug 11, 2007
Everything was beautiful
It's classic DC, just dumb as poo poo naming but awesome character, like Darkseid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MooselanderII
Feb 18, 2004

Looks like Manu Bennet got arrested for assault. http://m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Actor-in-town-for-Alamo-City-Comic-Con-arrested-6502063.php

He can't even use the mirakuru excuse.

• Locked thread