Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The silhouette of an morbidly obese man in front of a 24 inch BenQ monitor shudders first with laughter and then with a soft sob. A sniff can be heard as he hangs up the wallet for good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thankfully a lot of those are recent Triple A titles and Paradox games so I can likely also get 420 DLC.

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
drat dude. i've got like 60 something. gonna be hard to break 100, let alone 400.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
I don't get it

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Wormskull posted:

The silhouette of an morbidly obese man in front of a 24 inch BenQ monitor shudders first with laughter and then with a soft sob. A sniff can be heard as he hangs up the wallet for good.

Dude I have a Benq too, which one? Mine's the G2400WD, I've had it for 6 years and it's still great. A little bit dim compared to most screens nowadays but it survived a beer being spilled on it.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i am 2 games away from 900. i think if i reach the golden 1000 that will be entierely too much money spent on video games.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

epic

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

VideoGames posted:

i am 2 games away from 900. i think if i reach the golden 1000 that will be entierely too much money spent on video games.

i would also kill myself
i should probably toxx that too. if anyone sees me hit 1000 games, then remind me of what i said

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

VideoGames posted:

Wuss.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The only reason you have at this point to stop because it's "too much" would be 1488 games, not really any other funny numbers you can get once your past 666 besides that.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I was about to say get good scrub or something because I had more, but video games has away too many video games for me to say that now.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Wormskull posted:

The only reason you have at this point to stop because it's "too much" would be 1488 games, not really any other funny numbers you can get once your past 666 besides that.
9001 & up.

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i have 20 games on steam and ive played ten of them

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Endorph posted:

going for a low level run, i see.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I have like 50 steam games but I at least played them and beat most of them.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

otoh ive played 550 hours of team fortress 2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Endorph posted:

otoh ive played 550 hours of team fortress 2

You should get tested for AIDS.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

You should get tested for AIDS.
there was a period in 2009 where i did nothing but wake up, play team fortress 2 on 4chan servers that allowed people to spam anime songs and star fox 64 voice clips over the mic, and then go to sleep

i did this for about half a year

i dont need to get tested for aids. i already know.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
do you guys use categories?

i have Games, The 100 Club (games i beat. i dont get all achievements or 100% them because dang, its amazing enough that i beat them) 666Ville where i hide lovely games like having dual versions because of mac (civ iv) or games that i dont know where they came from, then Controller RPG, Controller Platform, Controller Misc, RaceCars.

they cover everything

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

VideoGames posted:

do you guys use categories?

i have Games, The 100 Club (games i beat. i dont get all achievements or 100% them because dang, its amazing enough that i beat them) 666Ville where i hide lovely games like having dual versions because of mac (civ iv) or games that i dont know where they came from, then Controller RPG, Controller Platform, Controller Misc, RaceCars.

they cover everything

Mine are called, ARCADE, FIGHTING, FPS, MAP, MMO, PUZZLE, RACING, RPG, STRATEGY, and SIM. And then just the rest of the ones I don't feel like categorizing.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I just keep the ones on my todo list favorited. Everything else just goes in the pile.

VideoGames posted:

games that i dont know where they came from
One day I will find out why I have Ship Simulator Extremes.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Mine are called, ARCADE, FIGHTING, FPS, MAP, MMO, PUZZLE, RACING, RPG, STRATEGY, and SIM. And then just the rest of the ones I don't feel like categorizing.

i think yours might be better sorted than mine.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I sort mine by favourites (games I always have installed liek CK2), Playing, Played (unbeatable games I'm done with like Civ IV etc), Finished games (story games I beat), Unfinished (games I started but never finished), Unplayed (games I never played), Sundry (all the extra poo poo like civ 4 ex packs and obsolete stuff like deus ex HR) and poo poo for games that suck on dog turds and I never want to play them again.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
but do you own the weed emoticon?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Liquid Penguins posted:

no. i dont do drugs and have never tried them.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

time to start a new account then

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Liquid Penguins posted:

Is it still $30?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The only categories I use are "trend", "stoner" and "corporate attitude".

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Publisher: Daikatana

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
The game so good it practically sells itself.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

mabels big day posted:

The only categories I use are "trend", "stoner" and "corporate attitude".
Guessing you're saving "TRUE DOOM MURDERHEAD" for a good reason.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

420? more like four FUNNY!

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

can someone explain 1488 to me I mean I googled it and it was something abou American nazis

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Benny D posted:

can someone explain 1488 to me I mean I googled it and it was something abou American nazis

lol

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I only have three categories: garbage, couch-coop, and everything else. I don't mind looking thru the list whenever I want to play a game, but having every game that has local multiplayer in a single spot sure is useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Gimbal lock posted:

I only have three categories: garbage, couch-coop, and everything else. I don't mind looking thru the list whenever I want to play a game, but having every game that has local multiplayer in a single spot sure is useful.

all 3 of them?

• Locked thread