Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

lowtax wouldn't let me use é in a thread title what the gently caress

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

The Onion posted:

Engineered to the strict specifications of Canadian jazz-pop crooner Michael Bublé, these high-quality studio headphones provide exceptional clarity and tonal fidelity. Enjoy the audio precision demanded by the star of NBC’s Michael Bublé: Home for the Holidays with the very same headphones worn by the adult contemporary master himself. Your favorite big band-pop renditions of timeless standards and Christmas classics never sounded so Blé-zing!

Miley Virus
Apr 9, 2010

Bleats bly Blé

slip proof stairs
Oct 22, 2012

lemme just say i am o k with the current buble bubble the pos is in. although, tbh, i like josh grobin more than the bubble man

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Mike Bubble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Miley Virus posted:

Bleats bly Blé

• Locked thread