Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I saw a rumor somewhere that Sabretooth as Wolverine will only be while Axis is running and afterwards Laura will fully step in as Wolverine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

TwoPair posted:

I actually think this could be interesting. Except for the part that's already been said where Sabretooth's going to turn good. That's the most blatant "poo poo guys, we need a Wolverine but we can't bring him back IMMEDIATELY after killing him poo poo poo poo what do we do" move ever.

Is it more blatant than Jimmy Hudson in Ultimate X-Men? Wolverine's new illegitimate son who had never been mentioned before who also has healing and bone claws that magically turned into metal because of reasons.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

If Wanda and Pietro turn out to not be mutants, I wonder how they'll explain Pietro losing his powers after M-Day

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

Was this what Cap was wearing at the end of the issue?

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

This really didn't need to be 9 issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

So are the X-Men going to forgive Cyclops for the AvX Dark Phoenix business now that they've all been mind controlled to be evil and took over Manhattan as minions of Apocalypse, or are they going to continue being hypocritical dicks to him?

• Locked thread