Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Yvonmukluk posted:

They really should have given her a new codename by now. I mean, that's like Wolverine still calling himself 'Weapon X'.

Black Widow, Phoenix, Archangel, AoA Weapon X, White Queen, Danger, Winter Soldier, AoX Basilisk, etc.

I think X-23 is an awesome name. Not a lot names like that.

Web Jew.0 fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Oct 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

SirDan3k posted:

It's also kinda dumb because there is basically no way for it to end that isn't kinda racist, Sam either dies and proves himself less competent then a white guy or he steps down and acknowledges he's less competent then a white guy.

SirDan3k posted:

Yeah, still kinda racist "I'm much happier where I belong as a secondary character."

Lke half a dozen white guys have been Cap (and Batman) and stepped down. Was it racist when Tony took Ironman back from Rhodey? There's tons of "kinda racist" stuff in comics but you're reaching here.

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
it's still dumb that Ironman did't count Magneto as a good guy considering he's been an on-and-off X-Man for decades. Also: Polaris.

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009
I just assumed he made those gains the old fashion way in the interim 8 months.

• Locked thread