Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I actually think this could be interesting. Except for the part that's already been said where Sabretooth's going to turn good. That's the most blatant "poo poo guys, we need a Wolverine but we can't bring him back IMMEDIATELY after killing him poo poo poo poo what do we do" move ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Senor Candle posted:

I loving love in Magneto Rogue just straight up said "I DIDN'T MEAN THAT THING ABOUT YOU BEING WORSE THAN A NAZI"

Bunn did a good job backpedaling/spinning that comment into something that made sense with Magneto guilt-tripping himself thinking about how he's become so reviled and killed so many people after being a villain so long that he might as well be up there with Red Skull in the public eye. Then he gets his groove back and puts together Team Villain.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

NorgLyle posted:

So... do you think Magneto told Mystique he was recruiting her to come to an open battlefield and fights eighty foot tall adamantium death robots? Cause her ability to disguise herself really well is going to be extremely handy fighting the murder machines that just punked out the entire heroic community.

She stands just as decent of a chance as Deadpool, whose only power is "a lot of conventional weaponry". I mean, sure he has healing, but offensively speaking, he doesn't have much going in the fight against giant Sentinels either.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Ugh this whole thing is so dumb. God I stuck up for Remender for so long, telling people "No guys Uncanny Avengers is good no really" and then he just has to go do... this. EggBad comic on my face. The worst part is the whole Genesis going-full-Apocalypse thing because I'm worried that that will be the one thing that doesn't revert when this whole thing ends, just because Apocalypse is such an iconic character (plus it will conveniently have Apocalypse back to status quo in time for the X-Men movie with him in it).

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

So Captain Falcon & The Mighty Avengers will just be about how Sam and Luke are assholes now? :( I was really excited for that book...

Maybe issue 1 will be all about Blue Marvel beating the hell out of them until they're normal.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

gfanikf posted:

Do you really want to be the person to try and stick Wanda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sJRkj9DP9Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Codependent Poster posted:

Why? Hickman started off in the future where all other books are going to catch up. It's definitely happening.

I still can't see it happening. Like I've said in the Avengers thread, I like the story, but there is just way too much crazy stuff that makes it way too different from any recognizable version of the Marvel universe to not see someone hitting the status quo button as soon as Hickman leaves.

• Locked thread