Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I enjoyed Axis 1, but i'd not say it was good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Man, Spidy and Sam's buddy stuff was the best. This issue really should have been issue 3, or even 2.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Is Loki Inverted or actually just decent now?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Nevvy Z posted:

He and enchantress are being douchey holier than thou types. And he can't lie.

That's kinda all the villains so far. And the Heroes are way big douchebags. Sending her kids to kill Mystique.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea, I enjoyed the back end of Axis. I thought the what the inverted villains did was brilliant.

I think Deadpool isn't back to normal either.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Senor Candle posted:

Did you read Deadpool this week? I'd say it's pretty clear he isn't inverted anymore.

Nope, i already spend 30bux on comics this week. I really should be reading the Deadpool run though.

Is it Deadpool and Evan BFFs? Because that would be awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Senor Candle posted:

It totally is!

And I thought the strangest thing was Phantomex and Evan playing catch.

• Locked thread