Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I thought the first issue was boring, mostly because so much was going on it was impossible to care about any of the half dozen plot points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A Tin Of Beans posted:

Did we know about the Genosha re-education camps from Uncanny Avengers? I don't remember that poo poo coming up at all in WATXM, Storm, All-New or Uncanny X-Men prior to this. :catstare: I only list those because those're the X books I'm reading right now, though I'm an issue or two behind in Uncanny and All-New.

It was largely featured in the latest issue of Magneto.

• Locked thread