Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Space_Butler posted:

I stopped reading Uncanny Avengers pretty early on, but does Remender usually have every single avenger speak in non-stop quips? That was obnoxious as hell, anytime a character ran onto they page it's like they had a line prepared beforehand and all of them fall flat.

He wrote them the exact same way in Captain America's latest issue and it was basically unreadable. It's not like this is the only way he can write, he just seems to have a very fundamental misunderstanding of the Avengers dynamic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

You're misremembering how horrendously overpowered Onslaught was.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

It's actually really obvious. What if they stayed inverted?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

That contradicts so many existing comics.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I guess all those times Sentinels detected them as mutants were just glitches in the system.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

SirDan3k posted:

Sentinels have always been stupidly bad at their jobs.

They're the ED-209s of the Marvel universe.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Does that estimate include the... oh what are they called... Alpha... humanites?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Aren't those guys like guys that fail to respond to Terrigen or something?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

He'll be fine. If Bendis having a little "I hate the 90s" tantrum and throwing the dude's corpse in space (after inexplicably getting his powers wrong) doesn't keep him down, nothing will.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Did someone take a bite out of his shield?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

Tony and Reed will be like "We've done some awful things and we need to seriously re-evaluate how we live our lives" and then Moondragon will show up and be like "THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR HUMAN MINDS, SLEEP AND FORGET" and fly off.

• Locked thread