Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

So I'm starting to reevaluate my life choices and I'm considering leaving my current field to pursue a career in culinary arts. I love cooking, making things with my hands, and helping people, so I kinda figure this might be a better path for me. However I have absolutely no clue where to start!

I live in New York City, so a school is I'm sure within my grasp, and money isn't necessarily an object. I've looked at two schools so far (Institute of Culinary Education and International Culinary Center) and I'm not sure if these are actually well accredited. Like I said, I don't even know what to look for and I don't know anyone who has gone to culinary school in the past.

Can anyone help me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread