Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Cavaliers are looking a lot better this game. There have been a few gorgeous possessions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the culminator
Oct 29, 2012
"cole said to be at 5% body fat"

I know its annoying to keep harping on this but goddamn why does the NBA make such ridiculous body fat claims?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

the culminator posted:

I know its annoying to keep harping on this but goddamn why does the NBA make such ridiculous body fat claims?

5%? Pfft, he's no Lex Luger.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

the culminator posted:

cole aldrich confirmed to be a dead skeleton man

e: they're always subtracting some unspecified number for essential bodyfat and likely using some inaccurate method

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

These commentators are predicting top 4 for Miami and that seems pretty hilariously optimistic

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
https://vine.co/v/OAITz5AZ2up

Lebron set a screen on his own teammate

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
This Heat lineup is a travesty. David Blatt looks like Henchman #2 from every Liam Neeson movie ever.

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
The scariest part of the Cavs is that rebounding. They don't even have to care about making their shots, they'll just collect all the boards.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Bashez posted:

The scariest part of the Cavs is that rebounding. They don't even have to care about making their shots, they'll just collect all the boards.

Yeah, between Love, healthy Varejao, and Tristan the Cavs are going to do a lot of limiting teams to one shot and getting extra opportunities. If they go deep this year, I think it'll depend on how much of an edge that rebounding turns into.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Heat bench is the best starting 5 we have.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

This preseason game means so much to me.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
If Ennis and Shabazz aren't playing more minutes than Shawne Williams and Danny Granger by month 2, Spo has failed us all.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

James "Prepare your" Ennis will save us

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

That airballpass by Napier was perfectly timed.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

These rookies don't have ice in their veins like the Cavs rookies, season over already imo.

e: The perfect Shabazz ending.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Future MVP James Ennis was WIDE OPEN. He would have hit that and got the foul.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

PantsFreeZone posted:

Future MVP James Ennis was WIDE OPEN. He would have hit that and got the foul.

You knew Shabazz was taking that shot again when the rebound got back to him. Pretty entertaining game imo. A+ would preseason again.

Faxanadu
Apr 18, 2003

Lebrons 7 points clear sign of hgh withdrawal.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I hate Milwaukees court

Tokyo Sex Whale
Oct 9, 2012

"My butt smells like vanilla ice cream"
Little late for this but Dion Waiters is a guy who can be on a 2-on-0 fast break with a guy who grew up two hours away making probably his only professional appearance in his home country and decide, "I'm gonna take this myself."

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
5 minutes until the Kings game!

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Knicks lookin' good now that I'm not watching them

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Curry with 3 3s already in less than 2 minutes

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Wesley Johnson is garbage

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
The NBA is pretty fun when the Lakers suck.

This Warriors team is going to be nasty. 2 seed now that KD is on the mend for a month+?

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

If Blazers/Clippers were a regular season game we'd have a new record in total 3 point shots made between two teams at 33.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.

PantsFreeZone posted:

This Warriors team is going to be nasty. 2 seed now that KD is on the mend for a month+?

They probably just look really good against the Lakers. West is still stacked. Will probably have fight for somewhere in the top 4.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

PantsFreeZone posted:

You pretending the Lakers are the Heats rival is even sadder now that the Heat are in their current state.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rick posted:

You pretending the Lakers are the Heats rival is even sadder now that the Heat are in their current state.

Wut? I literally have no idea what this means. I don't think the Lakers are the Heat's rivals. I've never felt anything for the Lakers other than enjoying the Shaq years and hating Kobe.

Oh. And I enjoyed Wade and LeBron alley oop dunking all over them. But that's it. I just think that is is amusing that the Lakers representation on twitter refuses to accept that they aren't any good.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

tonight the triumphant return of joey dorsey to the NBA.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

Rick posted:

Someone hating the Lakers doesn't mean they visualize the Lakers as their rival.

Like, I love it when the Lakers suck because gently caress the Lakers but that doesn't mean I think the loving Lakers and Pelicans are rivals.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan
Yay, Jason Smith is in the game for the Knicks! I hope he has a great year. He's an awesome dude.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

dorsey wins the tip. dorsey gets the rebound. joey fuckin dorsey man!!!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Its so good to see Gallo back on the court again :unsmith:

That little fast break euro step was sweet.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

not really diggin the dorsey/jones lineup. hope we don't see a lot of the twin tweeners this season

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i've been pleased with pap's athleticism, not a jump out of the gym guy but he seems like he can keep up

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
This new triangle Knicks offense is amazing at getting wide open cuts to the basket for Shumpert that ball handlers politely ignore

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Nurkic looks great if foul prone

Thibs just got a tech in a preseason game lol

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Jimmy Butler is looking to get paiiiid. I'm fine with the Bulls overpaying him now to avoid a team Haywarding him next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Nate Robinson owns

• Locked thread