Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

A dynamic new way of thinking that will help you survive today's power shifts, as you learn to:
  • Enjoy ordering chaos
  • Become logically intuitive
  • Resolve paradoxes
  • Become whole-seeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
- Not being a dumbass
-Figuring it out for yourself
-Moneythoughts
- Think yourself to physical pleasure
- Ego death
- Math could be easy if you try

i am he

20th-Century Mind
  • Egocentric frame of reference
  • Split-perception - sees only the part, not the whole
  • Polarizes and separates, feels disconnected
  • Fear-motivated
  • Dualistic

i am he

21st-Century Mind
  • Synergistic frame of reference
  • Whole-seeing
  • Integrates, unifies, feels connected
  • Love-motivated (agapé)
  • Non-dualistic

smoobles

- think inception is the best movie
- song lyrics as facebook updates
- avoid gluten

i am he

With shifting marketplaces, economic upheavals, and a diversified population, you must change to survive, and this radical approach can help.

posting smiling
-every thought you've had up to this point in your life has been implicitly shaped by a morphological system implanted in your brain by advertisers
-the core is rotten. only by seeing inward from the outside can you gain purchase to tear away the distorting lens entrapping your true thoughts
-thought is pure signal, but the broadcaster as well as the receiver must be attuned, which is understanding
-you can make money now by playing super mario bros online

bwatts

Classicist posted:

-every thought you've had up to this point in your life has been implicitly shaped by a morphological system implanted in your brain by advertisers
-the core is rotten. only by seeing inward from the outside can you gain purchase to tear away the distorting lens entrapping your true thoughts
-thought is pure signal, but the broadcaster as well as the receiver must be attuned, which is understanding

i am he

Classicist posted:

i am he

this will open your mind like the petals ofa blooming flower. release the rottenness inside you. material culture, freudian thought. esports are the future, and their athletes deserve respect.

Afro Doug

Classicist posted:

tao of lmao

• Every day 20 banks are robbed. The average take is $2,500!

• The most popular first name in the world is Muhammad!

• Tablecloths were originally meant to be served as towels with which dinner guests could wipe their hands and faces after eating!

• Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult!

i am he

Positive Structuring shows you how to invent the answers you need; it is the "how-to" for entrepreneurial, creative thinking. Through exercising your imagination and building real-life, low-risk prototypes of your goals, this will help you discover what you really want - and how to get it.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
21-st Century: find your seven personalities, and let them build an archetype. use your archetype to direct your efforts. be proactive in applying your strengths and don't be afraid to ask for help where you are weak.

mags

20-th century: reactionary, never preventative. in the moment, tree vision, not forest vision.

beer pal

walk amongst the mangroves. mediate beneath the bodhi tree. focus your chi and save on shipping with amazon prime.

emmie

ground floor

sticky please

bwatts

emmie posted:

ground floor

sticky please

if youd open your mind to a 21st century way of thinking, then you wouldnt say dumb poo poo like this. gently caress, i dont even think thats 20th, possibly 19th?

emmie

20th century: general oil, coca cola, mcdonalds, world war 2 (and 1)

21st century: flappy bird, minecraft, gamergate

emmie

9/11 is an instance of a 20th century frame of mind in the 21st century

tao of lmao

beer pal posted:

walk amongst the mangroves. mediate beneath the bodhi tree. focus your chi and save on shipping with amazon prime.

emmie

20th century: a rape in cyberspace

21st century: depression quest

i am he

Imagine yourself scattered into space. You become a part of everything, and nothing, all at once. Return to your star form and consider the concept of zero. Don't go to class, but get good grades anyways.

emmie

lie on the fine white sand. close your eyes to shield yourself from the warm, white sunlight. let the sand run through your fingers, rough, soft. feel the salty breeze, hear the roaring whisper of the waves as they lap at the beach. hear the seagulls and the distant laughing of children. now open your eyes. let out that breath... you are a white male gamer and you are oppressed

i am he

Get rich quick, but not too quick. This is guaranteed. Skills necessary to advance your career. Join the big leagues and play with the pros. I guarantee you won't regret it.

dogcrash truther
21st Century Etiquette
  • Distribute your consciousness
  • Respect the network of Things
  • Butter is for coffee, not for toast
  • Invest in Brazil

tao of lmao

Embrace your inner starchild and unleash your beauty unto the world. Ignite your passion and become one with the fire. Feel the flames blister your soul and spread to your parents' bedroom. Burn their house down.

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Don't be transphobic.

City of Glompton

20th century: smoking. crude, violent, destructive, corporeal
21st century: vaping. sophisticated, gentle, constructive, ethereal

dogcrash truther

20th Century Man: Lost is a great TV show.

21st Century Man: Lost is more than a TV show, actually. Much more. We're all living Lost, right now.

mags

20th century: limited thinking, inside-box-ness, shoulder pads, laughtracks, low art
21st century: boundless energy, open future, outside-box-ness, high art

beer pal

dogcrash truther posted:

20th Century Man: Lost is a great TV show.

21st Century Man: Lost is more than a TV show, actually. Much more. We're all living Lost, right now.

Diqnol

Classicist posted:

i am he

20th Century: mids
21st Century: dabs

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
realize that reality is a projection of your consciousness. realize that a positive thoughtflow will reinforce itself. realize that dominos coupons dont really save you money, theyre just trying to get you to buy more things at a time than you normally would

verily carefree

i am he posted:

20th Century: mids
21st Century: dabs

came to post this

i am he

Y2K happened. It's all a simulation now, the 21st century. Living, breathing, air, water. Computers. The Matrix predicted more than 9/11. Neo lives inside us all. I'm glad we've left the century where people listened to the radio inside their homes in the dust.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
21st century mindset:
*anime is good
*black people make good presidents
*george bush hates black people
*Islam is the light

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
match your tea with your dosha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Afro Doug

Old Man: This is BYOB and you can hang with me? Chill out and relax and smoke a bong with me? What is this garbage?!
The Future Generation: HURF DEE FUCKIN' DURF!!!!

• Locked thread