Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

BBJoey posted:

johanís done it again

https://www.pcgamer.com/new-europa-universalis-4-dlc-has-the-lowest-user-rating-of-anything-on-steam/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol badass

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Pmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I hate how paradox barely tests anything before releasing it now. Never buy any of their crap new anymore.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plaster Town Cop

Wow, what a trainwreck! This is both hilarious and kinda depressing - I hope Paradox (eventually) get their act together, again.
I kinda doubt it at this point, though. I think the days of 'The Old Gods'-tier DLC are long since over

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Major Isoor posted:

Wow, what a trainwreck! This is both hilarious and kinda depressing - I hope Paradox (eventually) get their act together, again.
I kinda doubt it at this point, though. I think the days of 'The Old Gods'-tier DLC are long since over

The Norse flavour pack for ck3 that came out is actually decent but it launched with a bug where Viking raiders of any leader who was a vassal couldnít be attacked making the game literally unplayable anywhere near raiding cultures. If anyone at paradox played the game for five minutes I have no idea how they missed it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I hate how paradox barely tests anything before releasing it now. Never buy any of their crap new anymore.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

You can't take it with you, you know.

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

BBJoey posted:

johanís done it again

this, a thousand times this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

"now"

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

nope just me lain

This is incredibly powerful

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lmao

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plaster Town Cop

Is this like, after some kind of Day of the Triffids event where all the world nations have been wiped out, or something? haha

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plaster Town Cop

So everyone ITT is applying, right? I figure we're all qualified/experienced enough, in the art of Paradox releases

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

paradox games is actually the origin of the phrase "stockholm syndrome."

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

He gazed up at the incomprehensible menu. Fourteen DLCs it had taken him to learn what the units actually do and not what the in-game documentation says they do. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed ClientRegistry.blob! Two gin-scented tears splashed into his keyboard. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over the German Reich. He loved Johan.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

This.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Polynesian infantry is better at mil level 26 than western and high american at 30. An army of Dwayne Johnsons.