Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
is kaiserreich cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
tno sounds cool

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
i got the demo and i like what theyre going for but the ui sucks

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
tno seems cool

is it worth playing the demo thing or should i just wait for a release

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Plutonis posted:

dudes rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1veGnAEZ2Q

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Average Bear posted:

I would also recommend skipping the Iron Monk and Skannakratør DLC. If you want to lower the marriage age to 14 pick up Way of the Pill on sale.

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
play the kaiserreich us civil war, op

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
is ck2 harder to learn than hoi4

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
the new kaiserreich update is really good and i recommend u play it

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
been playing tno and i really like the presentation and story but it sort of sucks from a gameplay perspective and is very railroady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Plutonis posted:

i know Kaiserredux is a retarded mod but why the gently caress are they using a guy who was 15 years old in the gaming starting date as a playable leader

because the people who made it are also 15, op