Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I'm a fake map gamer now i just watch arumba or hwoever pla.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

I can't imagine for the life of me watching someone else play a map game.

I don't even really watch that any more, but it was interesting for a while, to learn the tips and tricks, and only in crusader kings 2 because in all the other games nothing actually happens.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Charlemagne will be the time I finally boot up a mapgame again, at least thats what im telling myself.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It is going to be filled to the brim with bugs.

Good point, I'll be waiting a couple patches.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

StashAugustine posted:

paradox has a bad habit of releasing expansions that are kinda buggy and then by the time they're fixed they've announced the next expansion and i'm all "oh that sounds cool i'll wait for that"

This

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Fap games lol... fapfapfap.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Larry Parrish posted:

Irish OPM empire working p well. My capital is in Canada but of course thanks to the colony changes almost all of my provinces are 50% autonomy except for 1 or 2 I conquered from natives. Off screen, I'm diploannexing the last handful of Irish provinces I need to become actual Ireland. Then I'm going to release those stupid Reformed fuckers as a vassal or something so I can forget about Europe all the way.

This looks weird is it a mod of some kind.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Boyar Naldera's head perks up.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
When the new EU4 expo comes out I'm gonna play. After they patch the initial bugs, of course.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Europeans get really impressed when you know even a tiny piece of info about their bum gently caress city.

we do

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The one thing I've been crying and throwing things around my room for like 2 years and yelling racial expletives at Swedish game designers for happens when I stop playing eu4 forever.

whyd you stop

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Yeah I was excited because that means the possibility of a Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines made by Obsidian is likely

Is Obsidian even working on anything interesting now a days.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Average Bear posted:

Expansions to PoE I bet

Yeah but interesting

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Itz too easy

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

HOI is crazy overwhelming to look at, feels good to be confused by a map game again.

It's simple and to easy it just has a bad interface and bad ai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Its cool though. It just needs some sprucing up