Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob Ojeda
Apr 15, 2008

I AM A WHINY LITTLE EMOTIONAL BITCH BABY WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOR

IF YOU SEE ME POSTING REMIND ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Kawalimus is fine. I mean he's a huge weirdo but I have no idea why that bothers people so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob Ojeda
Apr 15, 2008

They should play a doubleheader IMO

Also, it's nice to see someone getting a manager job who isn't either a former manager or a former catcher. Guess it just remains to be seen whether he's going to be a gritty rear end in a top hat who gets angry at everyone in the world.

Bob Ojeda
Apr 15, 2008

Worthleast posted:

Edit: Why is Travis Ishikawa batting 7th?

- Crawford hasn't exactly been hitting great
- God has a sense of humor

Bob Ojeda
Apr 15, 2008

Scob posted:

the way the royals and giants are winning pisses me off. it validates all the bunt bullshit.

edit: im so angry watching this poo poo

double edit: guess this is the wrong thread

I don't think the Giants are particularly bunty? In fact fangraphs seems to suggest they've bunted the least out of any NL team (if I'm reading this poo poo right).

I mean hate all you want, but the Giants aren't really built around bunting and base-stealing the way the Royals are.

Bob Ojeda
Apr 15, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

N: Giants won the pennant
V: 4 more wins till Bochy becomes a lock for HOF.

He probably already is. Pretty sure every manager with 4 pennants is in the Hall.

• Locked thread