Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bwatts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

poo poo i hosed up the thread

bwatts

e rest of the day is whats supposed to be in the rest of that

bwatts

gently caress.

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.
currently on break at work and wishing that i could eat and blow up one of the machines that has been acting like an rear end all day. after work i will drink and play guitar.

smoobles

close thread, start over

bwatts

smoobles posted:

close thread, start over

no.

smoobles

your avatar terrifies me, it chills me to my bones

AdvilSmith

Broken! Busted! Everybody has something to repair. Before buying new, let Mighty Putty fix it for you.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

jesus christ, craig, get your poo poo together

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

jesus christ, craig, get your poo poo together

hes had a rough couple of days and is not on top of his game right now

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

bwatts

stop posting here IM SORRY I hosed IT UP LET THE THREAD DIE

brotherly

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
this thread has real potential!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

we've talked about this before, craig. if you want to play in the big leagues, you've gotta step up your game. this poo poo might cut in the mail room, but you're management now.

bwatts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

we've talked about this before, craig. if you want to play in the big leagues, you've gotta step up your game. this poo poo might cut in the mail room, but you're management now.

leave me alone

GEExCEE

CRAIG ISN'T A MODERATOR, GOD KNOWS WHY THOUGH

pig slut lisa

irl is good

not going to post itt out of respect for bwatts' wishes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bwatts

GEExCEE posted:

CRAIG ISN'T A MODERATOR, GOD KNOWS WHY THOUGH

were i a moderator i would have cleaned up this thread by now. thats the kind of mod i'd be - proactive about improving the forum. i'd do things like get pizzatime banned for being a psychotic crazy man

• Locked thread