Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

hollylolly posted:

The official line is that the show runners decided to move in a different direction. So I guess away from "wide eyed newcomer joins Constantine" and toward "Constantine works with some old friends/aquaintances?" Blood stained scry map is a little on the nose as a plot device, though I suppose not any more than having a character scry a trouble spot at the beginning of every episode.
I guess something else will have to work as the audience insert then because I feel like it would've been something they needed for the show. Granted it is probably doable without that but they would have to tread very carefully with having already established friends/acquaintances because it makes exposition doubly weird when it happen.

I enjoyed it but it was pretty obvious knowing beforehand (and even a bit without) that they were gonna write off Liv and what changed around that. Also I didn't really like Liv at all, either it was her lines or something or I didn't particularly like Lucy Griffith's American accent (what a crime IMO).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Josh Lyman posted:

Zed is better than the old girl, yes, but she also has accent problem. She's trying to cover up her hispanic accent, but it just makes her voice sound weird.
Really now? Didn't know she had much of an accent but I swore in the mine scene she said something in Spanish anyway, so I didn't pay it any mind.

• Locked thread