Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Here's hoping that NBC doesn't just turn this into Supernatural 2.0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Remember kids, comic book adaptation pilots are usually overstuffed with exposition and generally not an accurate representation of what to expect later on.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Well, I like his snarkiness so far.

I don't know much about Hellblazer aside from the Constantine movie which wasn't that great but had cool ideas and cool presentation.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

This does feel like it'd be better off on HBO or something, I just picture the guy playing Constantine swearing like a sailor and the demony stuff being way more hosed up.

Then again, NBC handles Hannibal well enough.

Deakul fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Oct 25, 2014

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Codependent Poster posted:

I liked Dr. Fate's helmet. This show is moving way too fast though. There's no time to breathe on anything that's happening.

It's a comic book adaptation pilot, give it atleast 2 more episodes to get its exposition unpacked, I'd say.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Geez, that was a sloppy way to write her out.

The mass scrying seems kind of redundant if it only works as the events happen.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

I'm interested enough in the character to want to check out some of the comics, any idea where I could start? I don't really want to read every single one that's come out since the 80s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Well, that was a bad episode of television.
Felt totally like a standard supernatural procedural.

I hope this isn't the sign of things to come.

• Locked thread