Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
I had no idea they were writing out Liv. I don't mind too much because she was boring, but they should have created a different pilot for the air since so much of it was dedicated to providing exposition for a character that doesn't matter.

Does Constatine physically fight demons in the comics or is it just him chanting latin while stuff happens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."

Josh Lyman posted:

How is it that so many fewer people watched the pilot for this compared to The Flash when both pilots were leaked? Yes, Flash was better, but you wouldn't know that until after you've seen it, a la Gotham. Internet nerds are literally impossible to please.

I don't what your complaining about. Flash is a much better show. The pilot gave the sense that there was a long term plan and people already knew and liked the character from Arrow. The Constantine pilot has a good lead but was such a mess that the creators hit the reboot button for episode 2.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

Gyges posted:

Junkies are fine on TV, but showing someone smoking will completely destroy the kids. Anti-smoking has gotten a little weird, but then again the TV says they're going to be the last tobacco generation or something. If only celebrities would stop giving free advertising to tobacco :argh:

Marge's sisters smoke constantly on the Simpsons. It kind of kills the whole excuse about Constantine not being allowed to smoke, especially since it could be framed in a way that was bad.

• Locked thread