Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

About 5 rerolls in:

I'll take it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

m.hache posted:

I won't stop until I get an equivalent or better to what Queeb rolled.

Just because I want to rub it in his face.

Uncalled for!

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

So I picked up that guy with my 5 free energy from the code. He's insane, hits a 3x3 square for 180-200 ice damage whenever his skill fires off. I just set him up supporting my attackers and he dumps spells in for tons of damage across the map. Freggin awesome.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Quote not edit

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

pandaK posted:

Though I still haven't gotten an answer on the first question, is it worth subbing out one of my archers for A'merpact or does the difference not matter too much?

Amerpact is a permanent addition on my team right now, since his AOE is awesome and he can poo poo out a ton of damage if it hits a bunch of guys. Just dont use him to attack, somewhere in the chain so he can use his skill is where he belongs.

• Locked thread