Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...
Easy to summarize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Did you clear out all your messages?

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

I'll take it, if someone didn't claim it already.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Not that we know of yet, nor that they've mentioned. It's possible, but I wouldn't worry too much about it yet.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

The arena section has co-op dungeons, so I imagine that'll be the focus of friends. Specific dungeons designed for using a friends "leader" or similar, or maybe even some sort of weird (a)synchronous multiplayer battle.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Using the circle of carnage and metal zones to level up is super helpful. Once you have access to the second hunting zones, do spend some time trying to get second jobs. Then take those guys to metal zone 1 and get to 15+. This will give you two skills to put on your first job, super helpful if it's more attack skills.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Shouldn't, there's no max level listed for the zone.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Yeah, the level ranges are listed on the description of the zone where it tells what kind of enemies and numbers you'll face.
Hunting Zone 3 is for levels 40-69, so it shouldn't really be an issue to get items.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

I think you get more, I can regularly get 20+ items from Hunting Zone 2, I was never able to get near that in 1. It's possible I just know how to do them better now. You might shift the ratio of the second tier of race items in Hunting Zone 3 to be more common than the first tier, but I'm not sure (more Pelts than Claws for example).

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

bathroomrage posted:

Whoever suggested only hunting in hunting zone 2 seems to have forgotten most of the drop slots are going to be full of loving second tier job upgrade materials with nearly no first tiers in sight. :argh:

Hunting zone 2 drops plenty of stuff for job two. Rings, race items, and job items are common. The spirits and ores and such are the ones that are rarer. You'll get more or the same of the first tier of racial items than the second in Hunting 2 as well, in general.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

They're not super rare, but there's a not insignificant amount of them and you need 3 of them to get a new job. So it can be tough to get 3 of a single one, let alone the particular one you're interested in. When I can clear 20+ items in a run, I'll usually get multiples of the tears/spirits/etc.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

I got yet another Kuscah. He's up to 26%~ bonus. Which given I lucked out on getting his job items too, isn't super bad. Gives him a good chance of Heal All, plus Mega Chain heal and Control Time +2.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Except you can fight those bosses anytime. It's not 10 stages long and only available on a limited schedule.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

The consecutive login bonus goes to 8 and wraps around for a total of 5 energy every 8 days (2 on day 5, 3 on day 8). The one time only login bonuses are 1-10 and then another 3 energy at 30. It's not known if there's another one time bonus past that.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

Swap at least one of those guys for someone with Dark element.

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

His attacks come at 1/65, 65, 35/65. Until he's job 3 and thoroughly leveled, he's going to be poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

It's already live. Though coop comes later.

[Edit] When you finish a metal zone you can either allocate equally to all members, or allocate more to lower level members, it's not buttons you press to assign exact values like the note may lead you to believe.

DemonMage fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jan 22, 2015

• Locked thread