Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Don't buy games for iOS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

It's decent on iOS, but the DS version is absolutely the better one.

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Regalingualius posted:

It's decent on iOS, but the DS version is absolutely the better one.

Aight. I've been playing Phoenix Wright on iOS and has worked out great so far. but yeah I can see how it might be better to play TWEWY on the DS

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Brasseye posted:

its a drat good game but the leveling up pins/evolution mexhanic was kind of dumb with the different types of xp

i thot it was cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ne1 else wish shiki was your gf [uh, after she is 18 and starts going to Tokyo Metropolois 3rd Normal College of Dentistry, Floral Arts and Arrangement, Fung Shei, and Engineering, I mean]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

being able to switch difficulties on the fly was bad rear end too!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i couldn't be the secret boss tho on very hard or whatever. too tuff! see ya!

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

TWEWY is one of my favorite games ever, and I've been meaning to replay it recently. I really need to take a poo poo now, and this thread has inspired me to pop it in the DS as I pop one in the toilet. Thank you.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
who else switched yourself to level 1 hp for the entire length of the game for max drops?

getting hit was for scrubs

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Phobophilia posted:

who else switched yourself to level 1 hp for the entire length of the game for max drops?

Considering how ludicrously overpowered you can be by the end of the game, it's only fair to play at level 1, really.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Phobophilia posted:

it's been a while since i last played but didn't the multiplyer for drop rates only increase for 50 levels, then it was at max? so if you reached level 100 you could just bring yourself down to 50 and you would have the same drop rate as if you switched to 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i dont know but i didnt care

• Locked thread