Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I've been just chilling at the bar, eating chips with guac out of my pectus excavatum. But now I've pretty much finished the chips and I'm ready to go when Zorac bursts in. I'm highly debauched, unethical too and immoral, so I came here for the day care. I draw my fists and attack the guard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Everyone relax...relax... no need to fight. [Pulls out my wallet and shows the ONLINE MODERATOR card] This card entitles me to be a complete immoral shithead, with no sense of humor. It also allows me to admire children, my sole purpose for existence.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

As an asmathic creature with obesity, crippling depression and antisocial syndromes, I recognize Zorac as one of my own brothers. "Greetings, brother! Is there something I can help with?"

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

As an asmathic creature with obesity, crippling depression and antisocial syndromes, I recognize Zorac as one of my own brothers. "Greetings, brother! Is there something I can help with?"

"Hail and well met traveler! [lowers voice to a whisper] my name is Zorac, the Pedophile of the East, and I'm here to sample some of the... finer delights this town may have to offer"

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
"I'm living like I'm on my last adventure.." Drake softly whispers to himself, ordering another Margarita. He scratches his butt, listening in on Zorac, The Guard and the Small Dicked Kobolds.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

((OOC if someone who isn't one of the main characters thus far wants to take over for the guard that'd be cool I guess))

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I'm doing wrestling moves on the guard. I've been fed up with the discrimination against pedophiles for far too long. Its time to take action.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Oi! This git is doin' wrestlin' moves on me, 'e is!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

"Hail and well met traveler! [lowers voice to a whisper] my name is Zorac, the Pedophile of the East, and I'm here to sample some of the... finer delights this town may have to offer"

The guard then sees your Online Moderator Card

"Oh...nevermind. Keep your nose clean. I've got my eye on you."

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
The girl kobold walks in from changing the straw in the upstairs rooms and starts whistling nervously on noticing the notorious "Babydick Ajirake" is in the bar.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I AM BRAWW posted:

"I'm living like I'm on my last adventure.." Drake softly whispers to himself, ordering another Margarita. He scratches his butt, listening in on Zorac, The Guard and the Small Dicked Kobolds.

My dick is really big for a kobold its almost 1/8th of my standing height and everyone who sees me notices that Im packing heat.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm seeing the wrestling moves being performed on the guard. "Ah yes, the legend of Worldstar resides in the one they call Ajirake"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Pewdiepie posted:

I'm doing wrestling moves on the guard. I've been fed up with the discrimination against pedophiles for far too long. Its time to take action.

You perform wrestling moves on the guard

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

hello from the goldmine

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I notice Ajirake's dick. "Why, that is quite a nice dick you have there. Not my preference though, *in hushed tone* I prefer childs penis, of the oriental variety"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Effectronica posted:

The girl kobold walks in from changing the straw in the upstairs rooms and starts whistling nervously on noticing the notorious "Babydick Ajirake" is in the bar.

Girl Kobold,

You hear the sounds of a manly suplex being performed and see the crazy poo poo going down. This gives you the vapors and you feel a slight need to settle down with a mint julep.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Babydick Ajidrake... That is how I was known on the fighting ring on dark days, eons ago. Yet this baby dick is now cruising for a loving, and if there is something that needs loving, is that downed guard over there. I rape the dead body.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

*on the floor, crumpled in a heap after suplex and rape, slowing regaining consciousness*

"Ajirake? THE Babydick Ajirake? I'm sorry sir, I shan't be troubling you anymore"

The guard slowly drags himself out of sight, deeply ashamed.

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Widestancer posted:

Girl Kobold,

You hear the sounds of a manly suplex being performed and see the crazy poo poo going down. This gives you the vapors and you feel a slight need to settle down with a mint julep.

I wrestle deeply with my base nature but my immoral tendencies lead me to slip behind the bar and start making a julep while the bartender is distracted.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Babydick Ajidrake... That is how I was known on the fighting ring on dark days, eons ago. Yet this baby dick is now cruising for a loving, and if there is something that needs loving, is that downed guard over there. I rape the dead body.

I think you are confused, unless... are there TWO Ajidrakes in the inn tonight? My word. My Stars. And my heavens. Truly this is a sign. And you both are packing such marvelous packages below. Heh Heh heh. Yes. Indeed.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I notice Ajirake's dick. "Why, that is quite a nice dick you have there. Not my preference though, *in hushed tone* I prefer childs penis, of the oriental variety"

I scrunch up my hosed up kobold face like a messed up perverted kobold would and smile. "I know just the spot... Let us hasten to the daycare."

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
By Ghuldale the mighty! That guard isn't dead! He was merely asleep during the rape!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Silver Striker posted:

*on the floor, crumpled in a heap after suplex and rape, slowing regaining consciousness*

"Ajirake? THE Babydick Ajirake? I'm sorry sir, I shan't be troubling you anymore"

The guard slowly drags himself out of sight, deeply ashamed.

((OOC this is awesome poo poo and I encourage this sort of thing))

Arijake

Due to your frail constitution and body ridden with asthmatic sickness you have contracted aids from the guard's bum. Your magic kobold STD sense tells you this.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I think you are confused, unless... are there TWO Ajidrakes in the inn tonight? My word. My Stars. And my heavens. Truly this is a sign. And you both are packing such marvelous packages below. Heh Heh heh. Yes. Indeed.

One has a big dick, the other has a small one. Are they related? No one knows.

EDIT: AIDS! As a bugchases, Ajidrake the Babydicked is happy at his capture! The gift of STD must be spread!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pewdiepie posted:

I scrunch up my hosed up kobold face like a messed up perverted kobold would and smile. "I know just the spot... Let us hasten to the daycare."

[I smirk a really hosed up smile that only a man who could waste 40 hours or more moderating an online forum could smile, and follow, wordlessly]

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

One has a big dick, the other has a small one. Are they related? No one knows.

EDIT: AIDS! As a bugchases, Ajidrake the Babydicked is happy at his capture! The gift of STD must be spread!

I stop in my tracks when I sense the transmission of AIDS nearby. "We must bring this kobold with us - he is crucial to our quest." I laugh evilly because Im thinking about babys that have AIDS.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Drake gets up with his Margarita, moving over to crouch next to the rape that is going happening. "Worst..".. He leans in, whispering in Ajirake's ear. "Mothafucka never loved us.." Drake stands back up. "Worst behavior! Mothafuckas never loved us." Drake takes a sip of his drink.

He looks around to Zorac. "Same old pimp, Drake, you know ain't nothin' changed. I'm authentic, real name, no gimmicks. "

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Men Kobolds and Zorac,

As you enter the child's play area you notice something amiss ((I am rolling for your ability sense what's going on))

((rolling...))

((Big Dick Kobold, you notice that the children are all just about to turn 18. Not children at all, by jove! The rest of you just notice that something is amiss))

Female Kobold,

You find the mint julep refreshing and it has slightly calmed your hysteria, or wandering womb as it was once called.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

May the glory of AIDS be spread to all bungholes for nurgle!!! Small dick kobold looks around suspiciously "Hark! Thereth be a trappeth hereth????"

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Widestancer posted:

Men Kobolds and Zorac,

As you enter the child's play area you notice something amiss ((I am rolling for your ability sense what's going on))

((rolling...))

((Big Dick Kobold, you notice that the children are all just about to turn 18. Not children at all, by jove! The rest of you just notice that something is amiss))

Female Kobold,

You find the mint julep refreshing and it has slightly calmed your hysteria, or wandering womb as it was once called.

Raptophilia wins out over depression and I creep into the daycare, empty bourbon bottle in hand.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Drake looks around in the day care. The sound of a rap beat appears out of nowhere. "This the life for me, My momma told me this was right for me, I got 'em worried, like make sure you save a slice for me." The sound of the beat stops.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My god, these children are barely children at all! As long as they aren't legal though, that's all that matters!

Will the two kobolds please hold a child down so I may inspect his rear end in a top hat

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

"I got sloppy seconds!"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

A woman appears

"They ran off into the city!"

*womanly weeping*

"The little ones, so young! Won't anyone save them?"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

My god, these children are barely children at all! As long as they aren't legal though, that's all that matters!

Will the two kobolds please hold a child down so I may inspect his rear end in a top hat

((rolling perception))

((Zorac, since you are not in IMPERIAL LANDS it appears that these are in fact humans of legal age. If it doesn't happen in IMPERIAL LANDS, it may not be illegal. You realize this by making a great perception roll))

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Drake, upon hearing of the kidnapping, starts to get emotional.. A lone tear rolls down his cheek and lands in his margarita. He looks up to the woman who broke the news about the kids, taking her hand and looking into her eyes. "How you feel about comin' home with a nigga for the night? If you nervous, hit the lights, I know we only fuckin' out of spite, Cause your man don't do you right, do you right, I could gently caress you so good. Then I hit you with the 9 a.m. in Dallas who you like, baby, who you like?"

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Absolutely.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Babydick starts singing as he pins down the children for the horrible acts, an ancient tune of his people:

"Conversion software seven point o... Looking at the eyes of a tired hub... Eating seeds like a pastime activity... The toxicity of our city OF OUR CIII~TY!"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

Pewdiepie posted:

Absolutely.

Babydick starts singing as he pins down the children for the horrible acts, an ancient tune of his people:

"Conversion software seven point o... Looking at the eyes of a tired hub... Eating seeds like a pastime activity... The toxicity of our city OF OUR CIII~TY!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Riena compares her height to Zorac's and goes for a stepladder.

• Locked thread