Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Why is there no mid-engined GTI in that model?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Hope it goes well. This is gonna be a sweet garage when it's finished.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Holy poo poo :stare:

This is the coolest god damned thing.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

FuzzKill posted:

Buttons (shop dog!) was very confused why I was all the way up here. She started huffing at me when I told her to come here.

Up until now I had only looked at this picture on my phone and thought it was a close-up of dog poo poo.

Only now do I realize the floor is much farther away than I first thought, and that is in fact a dog and some packaging.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

Holy gently caress that owns. Super jealous. Congrats bud!

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

From what I saw, it's just making sure you measure the angle and spacing of the posts very carefully. The guy who installed mine used chalk string to create a profile on the concrete. Aside from that just make sure you have the correct size concrete drill for the anchor bolts. Didn't look hard.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

:captainpop:

This garage owns so hard.

Got a ballpark of the total cost?

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What a dream find! I'm looking for something like that to fix up and pull stuff with, so count me as incredibly jealous.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

drat dude you ain't selling your soul for much.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

FuzzKill posted:

I'm not covering anything up, it's not like I'm trying to hide something or say that it is something it's not; I mean in reality it's better off than a completely stock truck with 108k on it.

I have a lower mileage engine

Craigslist ad posted:

Under the hood the engine is all stock and has 108k on it. It just had a service done where the oil was changed and new OEM spark plugs were installed.

Brand new battery installed 2 weeks ago.

Caveat Emptor all you want, but that's being blatantly dishonest.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

You've got some intense work ethic.

It's not the Sockington, but it IS the Sockington's Floridian cousin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

This is motivation material.

• Locked thread