Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

leica posted:

That's cool, if it's big enough I'd be stocking it with Bass asap. Bass ponds are a blast to fish in.

This guy has the right idea. Need a break from your amazing garage? Go bass fishing in your stocked onsite fishing pond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

I'd be looking at some bigass exhaust fans for high up. I had an awesome one in my previous garage and it could push all the hot air out and get a good breeze going inside if you cracked the garage door halfway.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Fund your AC with Canadian AI getaways where we can wrench in warm climates

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

My T8's do well up until about -20C and then they'll take a while to warm up. The ballasts on the cheap ones are total poo poo though. I've had three go bad.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Listing the motor swap does trigger some people to be dicks about buying it but those people tend to be assholes when buying cars anyways. If not the motor swap it would be something else that they decide is a reason they're getting a deal on your ad. When someone shows up to look at your used car exploding with fake concern it's important to ask yourself why they answered the ad in the first place. The answer is always that they felt something meant they could talk you down on price.

However being upfront about the swap can attract a different kind of buyer. Knowing the motor had been replaced with a lower miles motor I would consider it a big selling point if the swap looked clean, and that Tundra is clean as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

VelociBacon posted:

I can't get over how clean that engine swap is. This is my dream car.

Outside of the CAI it looks like the car came with that engine from the factory. This new garage has made FuzzKill level up to some sort of engine swap grand wizard.

• Locked thread