Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
I'd build the extra shed for the compressor if it was me. I'd build it big enough to hold all of those tools like brooms, shovels, rakes, etc. that you need every now and then and don't necessarily need to keep in the garage. Also stuff like bags of fertilizer, soil, etc. Put your dirty stuff in the dirty shed, not in the sweet fuckin garage that is made for rad cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
I agree with everything meatpimp said, but it's not like you're doing anything people don't do on CL all the time.

That ad just puts you a little closer to being one of the guys in the lovely car ad thread.

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
That is such a beautiful car!

• Locked thread