Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gorki
Aug 9, 2014
I wonder which Apprentice candidate from years past is doing worst right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
i am Bridge Cafe

:catstare:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
Are there usually so many contestants? :eek: I am guessing the last episode is going to be just before Christmas?

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Rondette posted:

Ask and ye shall receive! Didn't somebody make one that auto-generated?? This is the only one I have.

I am at Drawing Club tonight till 9 so will probably catch the last half hour or so, but won't be live-posting I don't think. Leaving early to 'Watch the Apprentice' might not go down too well! :/

talking about Nick perving, he is awful for making innuendos out of everything on Countdown :stare:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
oh god please don't kiss the wholesalers and customers :(

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
they are rushing through this task way too quickly :( wtf is even happening

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

:laugh: miss this word

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
this was a horrible idea for a task imo. might be because i'm watching with my flatmate and he smoked a joint but i cannot follow what is going on here :mad:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
nick is using some of his words off countdown

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
BRIDGE CAFE :woop:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
wow this canadian guy is great tv

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

onoflalks posted:

Scott's the type of guy who'd be in a Kevin Bridges routine about selling you stuff in a pub.

what is it with some glaswegians only using one half of their mouth to talk? :newlol:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
man kisses :3:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
i do wish they would show more of the task and less of Sugar being a bellend

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Strom Cuzewon posted:

Gaius Baltar?!?

That was the first series I properly watched and every time he was in the boardroom I fancied he was being tormented by a demented, half naked imagination lady as he spoke :psylon:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
team catwoman please please please

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
so they're after the tosser market, then

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
don't trust scots who pronounce their gs :colbert:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
good luck not getting shot dead by the police walking about in that monstrosity

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
lauren seems pretty decent imo

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
i refuse to project manage any task that does not involve my exact business idea

awh what? no bridge cafe :(

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
hahaha MAH BAWS

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
ugh people who say regard too much to sound businessy :( oop baws out again

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
awh he didn't headbutt anyone :( he looked like he was 2 seconds away from it at one point

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
this guy is what would happen if Frankie Boyle knocked up Jack Whitehall and left him to raise the kid :gonk:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Haggis Heed posted:

I was really shocked to see Scott in the apprentice because I never knew he seen himself as a possible candidate.

He dj's Wednesday and Friday nights in the local poo poo nightclub that holds about 200 people.

I knew he done something medical but not to the extent where he'd apply and get on the apprentice.

awh :3: i'm imagining the pub in Still Game

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Steve2911 posted:

His reasoning for not leading the task was basically 'I don't want to lead any task that isn't high end luxury fashion, ever'.

Did he really think they'd do a task about selling [I can't name any high end clothing brands or products]? They're lucky the BBC/Lugar even pays for their accomodation.

sergio georgini :smug:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
very interested to see this tonight because my granny manages by herself to make a good few hundred quid every christmas with her handmade candles

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
british breeze :britain:!!!!!!!!

*waits for patriotic fart joke*

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
awh that's nice banter. i'd get in bed with him tbh

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
looks like a pound shop candle :newlol:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
what world is this anyway. £30 is a fortnight's groceries for me :(

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
more balls coming out in the boardroom

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
he gets more like sid james every year

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
how are they even going to do a You're Fired for these two :geno:

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
yeah they're just showing James clips and talking about James on YF instead

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

Mighty Steed posted:

Did YF clear up if Lindsay cracked because of the filming schedule, or because of the stress of being constantly surrounded by sociopaths?

yeah she said she felt overwhelmed by the others

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
ugh?

every utterance?

is a question?

with some people?

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
awh yes. never works out when they try to be funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
what? who is this irish woman? where did she come from?

• Locked thread