Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
i pissed the month of september away playing diablo 3 what did i miss

i am currently downloading shadow of mordaoar and sleeping dogs def edition

no i do not want to play smash bro on tiny 3ds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Shadow of Mordor is epic. The Alien game is supposed to be decent. The Metro remakes were pretty good, if you never played them before.

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Silver Striker posted:

Shadow of Mordor is epic. The Alien game is supposed to be decent. The Metro remakes were pretty good, if you never played them before.

i played metro last light like halfway through maybe but it gave me a goddamn headache to play for some reason just like dishonored and borderlands 1

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

play smash bros on your tiny 3ds

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It's not particularly current but Payday 2 is fun if you have the right group of people. It gets kinda old after a bit so you'd wanna get it on sale though.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Wasteland 2 was okay. Worth checking out if you dig those kinds of games.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Divinity Original Sin and Wasteland 2 are pretty good.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

could i suggest the larger, not as tiny 3DS xl instead kewpuh? then you might enjoysmash, less tiny as it will be. i havent played it but the new alien game looks good, its probably not going to be though because lol colonial marines

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i think maybe the new alien game actually hasnt released yet sorry oops

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
if like dynasty warriors style hyrule warriors is fun

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The new alien game is out but the reviews so far are hilariously separated, it got mostly 90+ ratings but then ign gave it like a 56 so all we really know is that they definitely didn't buy ads on ign

The player reviews all say it's great who knows

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is there going to be a "every game here" warriors now that hyrule warriors is out and there is a dragon quest one on the way?

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

is there going to be a "every game here" warriors now that hyrule warriors is out and there is a dragon quest one on the way?

If Hideo senpai made a metal gear warriors I would buy every iteration of it ever

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Iggy Koopa posted:

i want smash brothers warriors

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

video gmae warriors

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
that ethan carter game is supposed to be good, kewpuh

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Endorph posted:

i want smash brothers warriors

i want this and also fire emblem warriors

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

The lord of the rings game is good.

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Hyrule Warriors is fun, Smash Bros. 4 3DS is fun, that Bayonetta 2 demo is fun, lots of fun games on your Nintendo Entertainment Systems.

But maybe PC is more of your speed, in which case I recommend the super fun video game Deus Ex. What a game.

I dunno what is on the PS4 or the Xbox One or the Vita but there are probably some fun video games on there as well.

Video games are fun. :)

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Those games both suck rear end. Alien: Isolation is all right. Evil Within is out in a couple days.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ragg posted:

Those games both suck rear end. Alien: Isolation is all right. Evil Within is out in a couple days.

Don't you only like Darklands?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
As far as RPGs go.

Dec 26, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

i should try divinity again, the interface was a huge turnoff for me

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

kamek the magikoopa is one of hte assist trophies on smash bros

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
assassin's creed 4 or hyrule warriors. but you probably don't have a wii u

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Elite Dangerous is fun with a DK2

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

none.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Anything Fire Emblem

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Iggy Koopa posted:

video gmae warriors

wake me up when qwop warriors comes out

Arian_Samurai posted:

Anything Fire Emblem

play 7

everyone should play 7

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Don't you only like Darklands?

I like good RPGs like Darklands, Planescape: Torment and Fallout.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

01011001 posted:

i should try divinity again, the interface was a huge turnoff for me

i got divinity and yeah the interface seems kind of, i dunno, cheap.

between that and shadowrun i wonder if kickstarter rpgs just don't have a ui budget.

still i like the combat and npc interactions in divinity so i regard it as a net plus gamewise.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i got divinity and yeah the interface seems kind of, i dunno, cheap.

between that and shadowrun i wonder if kickstarter rpgs just don't have a ui budget.

still i like the combat and npc interactions in divinity so i regard it as a net plus gamewise.

i'm pretty sure low budget games like that just ends up having the gameplay designers or the artists doing most of the UI stuff

i didn't know the new divinity was a kickstarter game at all though, that's surprising

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

lesbian baphomet posted:

i'm pretty sure low budget games like that just ends up having the gameplay designers or the artists doing most of the UI stuff

i didn't know the new divinity was a kickstarter game at all though, that's surprising

there have been lots of good games to come out of kickstarter, and lots of bad ones.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
play Mordor Kewpuh, its drat loving good.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

lesbian baphomet posted:

Larian is one of the only companies that does kickstarters then make games worth playing from them

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

play Mordor Kewpuh, its drat loving good.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Larian is one of the only companies that does kickstarters then make games worth playing from them

most of the surprise is at the fact that they charged fully $40 for it on release and it was getting tons of marketing push from steam or whoever, and has hardly ever gone on any good sale

normally that only happens to AAA stuff that is obviously afraid to allow big sales, or from bad corporate euro developers who are just used to charging a lot for trash piles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

lesbian baphomet posted:

most of the surprise is at the fact that they charged fully $40 for it on release and it was getting tons of marketing push from steam or whoever, and has hardly ever gone on any good sale

normally that only happens to AAA stuff that is obviously afraid to allow big sales, or from bad corporate euro developers who are just used to charging a lot for trash piles

well the preorder gave you good poo poo too so they had that over what you described

• Locked thread