Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote busb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
##vote busb ??

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

busb (3): Rarity, bowmore, bowmore, Rarity, Rarity, bowmore, tearshed
Quidnose (1): DuckHuntDog
bowmore (1): busb
tearshed (0): bowmore, bowmore

Not Voting (2): Magnus Gallant, Quidnose

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 27th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 55 minutes.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I don't get the rarionale here.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

##vote busb

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
As the afternoon wore on beer and the climbing heat meant tempers were short. An altercation broke out and punches were thrown. One connected with busb, dropping him to the ground.

busb, The Wiggles, Aussie-aligned Cop, has been king hit.

Magnus Gallant, Merv Hughes, Aussie-aligned Vanilla Town has been mod killed.

It is now night. Please send in your actions.

The party takes a break.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
Votecount for Day 3

busb (4): Rarity, bowmore, bowmore, Rarity, Rarity, bowmore, tearshed, DuckHuntDog
bowmore (1): busb
Quidnose (0): DuckHuntDog, DuckHuntDog
tearshed (0): bowmore, bowmore

Not Voting (2): Magnus Gallant, Quidnose

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 27th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

The break was very quiet. Nothing happened.

It is now Day 4

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (5): bowmore, DuckHuntDog, Quidnose, Rarity, tearshed

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 30th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

That was a really bad lynch and I am sorry that my softclaim caused that. I don't know how that happened.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

There wasn't anyone on around the deadline, which was really poo poo.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quidnose posted:

That was a really bad lynch and I am sorry that my softclaim caused that. I don't know how that happened.

Your softclaim had very little to do with my vote.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
What sort of person makes the suggestion they are confirmed town based on jail speculation rather than a straight up cop claim. Bizarre.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Well it looks like the only person Busb may have subtley confirmed in thread was Rasyc, who is dead. Buh.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Anyone have any thoughts? Game is dead?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quidnose posted:

Anyone have any thoughts? Game is dead?

I have a day off tomorrow so I'll be doing reads of everyone left alive then.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
bowmore:

He's only communicated by votes so it's hard to get a read on him this game. Even by his normal lurking standards, he's really quiet. But having played with him as scum I know he doesn't necessarily go extra quiet when he is scum. The only thing that worries me is having him in a 3-man LYLO because if he doesn't post any actual thoughts to read it'll make it really tough.

DHD:

His reads have been consistent throughout the game but he's only really talked about a couple of people. Do you have any thoughts on the rest of us DHD?

Quidnose:

Quid's had a solid lock on catching scum so far. He was on tithin early in D1 and hammered Somber after blowing apart his fakeclaim. However, he wasn't involved in the tithin lynch on D2 and the rest could well be distancing/town cred.

The conversation between bubs and Quidnose on D3 doesn't make sense to me based on what we now know. If busb was gaoled then he should have known his investigation on Quid didn't succeed. He also should have known that him investigating Quid would have no bearing on the success of Quid's night action.

Quidnose posted:

Based on my night action, I don't think there's a guarantee you were jailed.

Quid, is it possible to explain what you mean by this without claiming?

tearshed:

His contributions are all fairly meaningless. He was absent from the Somber lynch on D1 and then on D2:

tearshed posted:

##vote tithin I guess

tearshed posted:

##unvote nvm not feeling it. He's a power role.

He unvotes for tithin after 2 minutes. Considering scum were already a man down on D2, this looks like a desperate attempt to distance while hoping for a no-lynch. The only other post that kicks up flags with me is when he said he's happiest to play solo as scum because of Terminator. So I went back and had a look at that game and it doesn't really jive because on the final day he completely gave up and didn't even bother posting more than 3 times, the last one offering to hammer himself.

So right now my suspicions are going tearshed > Quid > bowmore > DHD, though I'm open to hearing what people have to say.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Wait, is it seriously deadline day already?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I don't have a particularly strong read right now. I think from analyzing the game I would vote Quid for similar reasons as yesterday, but his tone and emotion yesterday make me doubt it a bit. I agree bowmore is really quiet, but that isn't damning with him. I agree with you on tearshed too.

I would probably vote tearshed > quid > bowmore > rarity right now.

What do you think about mass claiming?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

DuckHuntDog posted:

What do you think about mass claiming?

With the lack of participation today I doubt we'll have everyone here before deadline. I'm a worthless VT though so I don't mind claiming now.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
I'm VT. Quid soft claimed something. Rarity prob goodguy. Guess that leaves bowmore and dhd.

Gut leaning slightly towards dhd but more comfy voting bowmore today ##vote bowmore. Last chance to claim anything, both of you.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

I am VT.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am a hider. Which is why when Bowmore investigated me, his investigation failed. I don't really know what he was aiming at, or if he was even jailed.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I have hidden behind, in order, Tithin, DHD, and Rarity.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Shouldn't that mean bubsbs's investigation would have hit DHD instead?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
No wait I just checked the mafia wiki, that's not how hiders work. I'm a derp.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

I am a hider. Which is why when Bowmore investigated me, his investigation failed. I don't really know what he was aiming at, or if he was even jailed.
you mean busb right?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm VT pretty sure I posted that already

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

bowmore (1): tearshed

Not Voting (4): bowmore, DuckHuntDog, Quidnose, Rarity

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 30th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 19 minutes.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I guess everyone's said everything they're gonna say

##vote tearshed

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
Well this is awkward. Unless scum withheld a nightkill, quid should be confirmed town. And scum withholding doesn't make sense because today would be mylo and they could win in one day instead of two.

Hm.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

Rarity posted:

I guess everyone's said everything they're gonna say

##vote tearshed
It's not me.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

tearshed posted:

Well this is awkward. Unless scum withheld a nightkill, quid should be confirmed town. And scum withholding doesn't make sense because today would be mylo and they could win in one day instead of two.

Hm.

It would make sense for Quid to do it for that very reason, but yeah probably not him.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I have to get to bed now but I feel solid with my vote where it is.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

##vote tearshed

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote tearshed

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

The drinks and the heat were combining to cloud people's minds. Tearshed thought it would be a great idea to jump the fence into the vacant block behind. Unfortunately the long grass hid a deadly surprise. Tearshed turned and ran, his sudden movement angering the snake, which reared up and bit him.

tearshed, Cathy Freeman, Aussie-aligned Vanilla town, has been killed by a snake bite.

It is now Night 4. Please send in your actions.

The party takes a break.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Afternoon was turning into evening and the party vibe was turning sour. The un-Australian feeling still lingered over the group. What should have been a celebration of all things Australian was marred by all the Kiwi's, masquerading as Aussies, at the party.

Suddenly Rarity sprang up. "Thut's it. I'm suck of ull you Aussies, with your jokes about fush and chups. Claiming successful New Zulander's as your own".

She grabbed a beer bottle and smashed it on the table. Brandishing the broken bottle at the party, she took a swing at bowmore, slicing him with its broken edges.

Quid, who was hiding behind bowmore, stuck his head out to see what was happening, just in time for Rarity to stab him with the bottle too.

bowmore, Cate Blanchett, Aussie-aligned Vanilla Town and Quidnose, Skippy, Aussie-aligned Hider have been killed.

DHD, James Packer, Aussie-aligned Vanilla Town has been endgamed.

Rarity, Russell Crowe, Kiwi-aligned Goon has won the game, along with her scum mates.

The party is over.

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Oh well, grats Rarity. I probably wouldn't have been convinced to vote you anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Mod doc is here

• Locked thread