Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

So I presume that the good guys in this game are tourists visiting your penal colony or something like that? Or maybe some helpful Kiwis? Also I'll play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

tearshed posted:

##vote opop fake australian spotted

Canada is to America as Australia is to England, right? Close enough.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I'm having some trouble with votefinder (ie I forgot my password) but deadline will be after the weekend.

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

What if day one was just a popularity contest and we lynched everyone's favorite poster?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

##vote Rascyc bc he's the best and too good at scum, imho.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

That looks like scummy overreacting to me, tithin.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

If you had a point other than 'hey do not lurk' that'd be one thing. I'm not voting you because when there's no real conversation it is inevitable that the loudest voice will sound the scummiest. Activity is inherently pro-town but that doesn't mean all active players are town, obviously.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Opopanax posted:

I think we need to kill somber or tihtin today or they won't shut up. Somber looks worse to me

Dumb as hell imo

##vote Opopanax

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Oh I see.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

I know it seems okay but don't watch The Following.

Opopanax why do we need to lynch me or tithin?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

You said something weird that admittedly was you getting this confused with a different game, although the only other game we are in together has tithin dead, why are you trying to justify that decision in post?

I get that you don't like the way I play mafia but I feel like you should be able to see why that seems unreasonable.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Opopanax posted:

Why did you vote me? You called me dumb, but what about it was scummy?

That post sounded fake and awkward. Why do you need tithin or I to shut up? We were barely arguing.

Rascyc posted:

@somb

What's wrong with the way you play mafia

I dunno, Opop seems to never agree with me.

I found out I'm training someone at work today so I don't know how much more I'll be able to contribute today.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Opopanax posted:

Because I mixed it up with you and Ep in the other thread.

It's true though, if left alone you almost definitely would not have shut up

if there's any problem here it is definitely that people won't shut up

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Do people actually give a poo poo about this game? Because I can just close it if not.

Yeah man, I wanna play the game. Most of day one was over the weekend and we had a soft start. Keep on truckin', people will play.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Also if you continue the game, a votecount image would be cool.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Opop and tithin are the only ones relatively close to lynch at -3 and -4 respectively.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Who is a lurker?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

You know what's good? The Good Wife. I didn't know it was going to be good but then my girlfriend watched a bunch on Prime while I was in the room and I was like "drat all those other lawyers just got Good Wifed."

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Sometimes the title sequence only happens a full twenty minutes into the episode and it blows my mind every time.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Man what am I doing posting here when I could be running good wife mafia???

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

##vote busb sorry bobs

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

not too long ago, my friends, we were pretty sure we were going to no-lynch. no rationale behind burbs other than ras asked and ras is nice.

##vote DuckHuntDog too snipey without getting his hands dirty. feels like he's afraid to step into something.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Taking the dog on a walk, I'll probably be back close to deadline.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Please don't lynch me also.

USB there was no activity please forgive me.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

I am an echo cop do not lynch me.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

I am both on my phone and serious. Flavor is some moron who lives in Australia.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Probably a godfather in this setup too dude.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

I never get to be cop, this sucks.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

There are multiple scums?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Lynch Ras and Dhd tomorrow, good luck.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Quidnose posted:

You have four minutes to explain this to me. As I understand it, Ecco cop you send a list of as many people as you want and if they're all town you get a TOWN result and if even one of them is scum you get a SCUM result. So how would a Godfather warrant into you being helpful to the game? Do you mean to throw poo poo off? Why would you have to be an Ecco cop?

Why did you claim Ecco cop and not just cop?

On my phone so that won't happen, just hammer. I claimed echo cop because I am. Godspeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

The Pit Awaits

Congrats Rarity! Thank you for saving my scum-win streak. Sorry we let you down.

• Locked thread