Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

I have been told to smash the bogans in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

bowmore posted:

I'm guessing the bad dudes will be white racist dudes from Cronulla

or corporate fatcats from vaucluse.

Then again f_v is from brisbane so maybe it will be Valley peoples?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

if this starts this week i won't be around i'm going to the gold coast until Friday~

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Hi friends if you voted for thrift shop the other year please post here now.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

bowmore posted:

fat piece o pizza their big and their cheezy

You completely murdered the poo poo outta that quote. Also I've come down with the flu again. Fuuck.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

bowmore posted:

as a true Australian I couldn't be hosed to look it up beforehand

Neither did i. It's "Fat Pizza pizzas: they're big and they're cheesy".

Magnus moustaches aren't very australian. A big bushy beard is pretty strayan though.

##vote magnus

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

are you dennis lillee?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Opopanax posted:

I've never seen an entire game get modkilled, this could be interesting

I'm in bed with the flu modkill viruses IMO.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

##vote duckhuntdog

where ya vote at ya drongo?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

don't lynxch me you fucks. I'm lucid for the next 20 minutes or so. My vote on DHD was because he talked about 3 people who he had scummy reactions to and he didn't vote for any of them. That's what we call, in Australia, a scumpost.

Denniss Lillee is not a poo poo person tithin i will murder you

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

i wanna lynch somber for falling on such a dumb lynch so easily. town somber would not want to lazily lynch me.

I feel my read on DHD was a good one at the time.

Opop i charge you to not lynch me. who do you think is scumns?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

tithin posted:

There's a train going on on busb, I'm being called scummy for not voting for him, I'm being called scummy for voting for him. How do I win here?

If I vote for someone I want to be internally consistent and I want to say "these are the reasons I feel he is scum".

confused denniss lillee and chris lilley

sorry dude

you're being called scumnmy for calling me scummy and not voting me.

also i will forgive you this time. BUT if anyone else sullies the name of dennis lillee and i will call them bad names until they shed a solitary tear.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

tithin posted:

I'm making the comment that Racsyc is saying I'm scummy for not voting, and you're saying I am for voting for him for spurious reasons.

I don't particularly think he's (busb) scummy, but I'm also sick of this game already and it's only day 1.

um so don't lynch me. guess what there's loads of people here that could be lynched instead. A veritable cornucopia.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Somberbrero posted:

##vote busb sorry bobs

##vote somberbrero
like what the gently caress are you at matey?

DHD are you a scum you can tell me.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Quidnose posted:

Why are you going hard on tithin and not voting him?

because he thinks getting rid of influenza is more important i guess.

i hope i don't have ebola

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Rascyc posted:

let's kill this busb guy for voting a guy who hadn't placed a d1 vote yet

##vote busb

you are voting me and not even understanding why i even voted. you have literally no reason to lynch me apart from apathy at least own up to it.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Rascyc posted:

Also who has the flu and posts like this on getting voted d1? I'd pretty much just open thread, claim, close thread, and go drink martinis while giving town the finger before passing out (feel better dude!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtQ3s6irGuo

I'm the vote leader and am town so of course i'm defending myself... but i'm also talking about who i think are scummy.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

hnggggggg im dying lets lynch someone ughhhhhhh

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Somberbrero posted:

Please don't lynch me also.

USB there was no activity please forgive me.

i can never forgive ye i thought we were frands but you betrayed me

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

i don't really beliebe you somber. echo cops are p broken but this is such a small game it'd be a bit silly

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

possibly yea? what?

anyway its up to other people i guess whether to nolynch or nut

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

I am supremely pleased today. I think I might be mostly over my flu!!!

Anyway despite rascycs weird play around somber and I, I think he's just not got his head in the game yet.

Sorry you got scum again somber!
I'll have a look at the vote patterns later. I'm sure there is something interesting in the me and somber split.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

bowmore posted:

##vote Magnus

Bowmore you in particular are phoning it in even more than usual and had a bad "me too" vote on me as well yesterday.

##vote bowmore

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

u loving true blue or wot mate?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

I fear that if we have to explain everything australian you won't pass for an australian very well.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

hell no. I have just finished watching The Paradise though

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

bowmore posted:

I went through a phase in my life where I watched every day for a year straight

This is the only australian i've ever heard admit to this. What kind of australian watches neighbours/home and away or drinks fosters get lynched bowmore!!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

tearshed posted:

Naw. If terminator mafia taught me anything is that it's I prefer to fly solo as scum. I don't get discouraged by lack of teammates.

In this post - tearshed says he never gives up as scum anymore b but doesn't say he's not scum.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Rascyc posted:

Isn't it implied?

It just read odd to me in between coughing fits. Of course everyone implies they're town but eh. I'm still voting bowmore.

Fluwatch: My flu has progressed into a chest infection it's pretty radical.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

I do! A chest infection is way preferable to flu.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Rarity is voting because she saw scum MMM pretend and case a NKed townie as a gambit Quid, which is missing from your options.

why are you so upset about the game tithin?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Rascyc posted:

It's true if tithin is scum OR town he's basically cleared town doing this assuming no other night schnanigans. But I'm not sure I believe the RB claim though in a game this small. Odds are very high most people are VT so I could see this being a hail mary trip to lylo as scum.

I don't know, the overall cry-fest is completely contradictory to the whole "NOBODY IS POSTING" from d1. The only meaningful difference between then and now is Somber, a scum, is dead. Somber kind of mailed it in too for that matter so maybe the scum just imploded on d1 or something, who knows.

The other alternative is there is actually 3 scum and a few more power roles than usual - especially as somber flipped vanilla scum.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

There's nothing that unusual about a town roleblocker, especially if town has no doc. This is the second game in a row you've said stuff like this rarity i don't even :|

I actually think he's telling the truth and we should lynch bowmore or tearshed

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

hi rarity who do you think are the scums today?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

the people who i said this page we should lynch omg tea party time!!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

##vote tithin
not gonna let this stagnate with a nolynch, rip tithin

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

I really thought he was going to flip town
I also wonder if somber coached tithin to be his newbie overly dramatic self.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

tearshed posted:

Wait, Ras was a jailer? Who calls it a gaoler.

Australians do you idiot.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

##vote bowmore
gonna try this again friends. who's with me?

• Locked thread