Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

brave nazi aviator posted:

Hizb ut Tahrir Wilayah Syria announces to the Islamic Ummah, the passing of its heroic member and Dawah carrier, in defense of the Deen from the enemies of Allah in which the West uses against the sons of this Deen to prevent without success the establishment of the Islamic Kalifha. His friends called him "The Lion of Allah" because of his great courage in defending Muslims, Deen and their honour, he is our dear brother: Bomberman.

Gooboo dooboo gobbledegook. Okay buddy. Calm down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.
I miss splosion man

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

Doctor Bishop posted:

I miss splosion man

Ms. Splosion Man is on steam for $10 (i got it super cheap on a sale for $2)

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
There's actually already a bomberman online but we should have another one anyway (with actual online)

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
the one on psn is fun but its a major step down from the snes ones

it doesn't have single player campaign (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)
the 3d gfx are not good and they should've recycled the snes art if they were that cheap (cartoony 3d *can* be good, but not this game)
the costume unlocking is per costume piece per player (have fun unlocking costumes for 4 player you poor SOB)
too few courses (comon you are not on a cartridge you could put more courses)
no wacky powerups
i dont remember anything about the music (it was probably boring+bad but who knows?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Slur posted:

Seriously, between this, Advance Wars and The Last Story, all the good multiplayer games are just disappearing off the face of the earth.
Trackmania's still going strong. :)

• Locked thread