Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
If you're not getting more than one movie, what makes you think you're getting more after that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Look at the bright side: no series means no thread

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
So i just got my copy of TMA and redeemed my Beginning Of A Journey. I just cleaned up my friendlist, and if anyone wants to use a lv90 Castamamo w/ the +75 FP CE to plow through Okeanos, post your IDs so i can add you before i just fill my list back up with pubbies

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Just look for mine on my previous posts you chucklefuck

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Just look for mine on my previous posts you chucklefuck

You're already on my list you dense piece of rear end trash

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

InfinityComplex posted:

i read that as date

it works

I wonder if Shirou X Kotomine doujinshi exists in Japan. I bet it does.

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day

Ytlaya posted:

I wonder if Shirou X Kotomine doujinshi exists in Japan. I bet it does.

It absolutely does.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
As well as Lancer/Archer and Lancer/Kotomine doujin and fanart.

there's a lot on twitter

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

BlitzBlast posted:

They already confirmed HF will be one movie.

It's gonna be a mess.

UBW remains The Best Route with The Best Heroine and The Best Adaptation. :smug:

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013

Freak Futanari posted:

So i just got my copy of TMA and redeemed my Beginning Of A Journey. I just cleaned up my friendlist, and if anyone wants to use a lv90 Castamamo w/ the +75 FP CE to plow through Okeanos, post your IDs so i can add you before i just fill my list back up with pubbies

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Freak Futanari posted:

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Freak Futanari posted:

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Freak Futanari posted:

Wili
Apr 7, 2010

ppppbbbbtttthhhhhhttppp!

Freak Futanari posted:

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Baal posted:

If you're not getting more than one movie, what makes you think you're getting more after that

they animated the good end for UBW and stuck it on the BD, so it wouldn't be unprecedented. Sparks Liner High is not a super long scene.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Which is also why they won't animate it, because there's no point to making short supplementary content to a movie especially when said content is a bad ending.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
They should animate Mind of Steel instead.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Agreed

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.

Freak Futanari posted:

But it was animated 4 years ago?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Freak Futanari posted:

Ah a fellow Psycho

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Freak Futanari posted:

At first I was confused why there were commas then I remembered they added those at some point. :v:

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"

Freak Futanari posted:

I would love a Casko support.

Also that level 90 recommended quest, now that was a trip. My Atalanta/D'eon/Lancelot party somehow made it to wave 5 before I had to rely on a truly OP support to clean it up.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Psiwri posted:

I would love a Casko support.

Also that level 90 recommended quest, now that was a trip. My Atalanta/D'eon/Lancelot party somehow made it to wave 5 before I had to rely on a truly OP support to clean it up.

I'll say. I was surprised that the last wave was just Casko, Lancer Liz quest was way more difficult for me as a fatal battle.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Yeah, that fight was a wild loving ride. In the end Martha had to solo the last wave herself

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
So what exactly is that lvl 90 quest? Haven't tried it yet.

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

"The Foecast today calls for dark clouds, booming thunder and F.O.E.s everywhere!"
Its the final wave of all the previous guerilla quests one after another.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I'm not doing any of these guerrilla quests anymore, I don't care. I've had enough pumpkins for everything I wanted, I don't want more.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah I have everything I wanted from the event and then some, I'm tired of it.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

I'm not doing any of these guerrilla quests anymore, I don't care. I've had enough pumpkins for everything I wanted, I don't want more.

I've bought literally everything except for the last Trick Or Treat CE so i'm ignoring the guerilla quests too because gently caress those Fafnirs

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Just give me my Rider chance boost and Oceanus already, that's all I want

jellycat
Nov 5, 2012

it's a nice day
I didn't/probably won't get the 40-pumpkin ascension material, but I got every other one, all of the CEs and Elizabeths, and just about all of the gold statues, so this has been a good event for me. Plus I got to finally ascend/max-level my Heracles!

Psiwri
Mar 8, 2012

I only ran it for the crystallized lore, they might actually be useful in a few more months when I can afford to get skills to level 10 maybe.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It's weird to me that ufotable would be willing to animate a movie for every single chapter of Kara no Kyoukai but not at least 2 for a major route of T-M's most popular property.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I feel like that was a decision that was not theirs to make

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
It could always change, but workload would seem to be a more likely reason to me, considering the God Eater debacle.

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Didn't they originally say that it was going to be multiple movies? Then it was slowly whittled down until it became the single movie cluster gently caress we're all now expecting.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It was never stated there would be multiple movies, that was just speculation because we knew gently caress all about the HF movie aside from there would be a movie based on the Heaven's Feel route of the Fate/Stat Night visual novel.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012
I'm not jumping until any conclusions about how many movies there will be until there's a lot more about it. From the way that ufotable guy was talking, it sounded like they weren't even sure what their plans were. In an ideal world, the studio itself would take a break after God Eater and get their ducks in a row before thinking about a new, possibly even bigger project from a major franchise.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
They could just Kizumonogatari it and gently caress off to do other stuff for half a decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Well, as the event is winding down, I'm probably going to have enough materials to buy everything except additional copies of the CEs, which I don't really care about. I really don't give a crap about the debuff boost one, and I have better uses for the price of a 5* CE than boosting healing. The only one I did care about was the Halloween Princess CE, and since I STILL haven't had it drop even a single time despite doing a huge number of runs of the 30 AP free quest, I probably won't bother buying the last few ones in the store unless i end up with bats left over(I might, as I have an absolutely huge number of them - they'll be fueling most of my cupcake purchases).

Also, I managed to finish that final lvl 90 quest cleanly, with liberal help from a lvl 90 Jeanne, so pretty sure I'm done with the one-shot quests. gently caress dealing with all those Fafnirs. Oh, and that Chimera in the final quest very helpfully dropped a third Talon, so at least I can do the third ascension for my normal Liz.

Lord Koth fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Nov 4, 2015