Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
Okay so Illya gets another rate up on the 18th to 20th, so I don't have to super-rush, yay. I figure Camelot extra quests give me another 10 quartz and I can take my time getting mats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
I yolo'd Illya. My phone is too poo poo to even load battles, and emulators are still hosed, so I accept this peace offering.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, Silver Link dropped the ball animating Shirou's big moment in 3rei.

I kinda wonder if 3rei is going to sell well enough to even get a second season. Or if I'd even want one considering how badly they'd fumble the flashback arc.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Sep 14, 2016

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Holy poo poo, i finally managed to pull Helena with my login quartz. She was the only servant i really wanted from this rate-up, too

Plus it seems i already have enough materials to max out all her skills without having to farm

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

I hate it!

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

College Slice

BlitzBlast posted:

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, Silver Link dropped the ball animating Shirou's big moment in 3rei.

I kinda wonder if 3rei is going to sell well enough to even get a second season. Or if I'd even want one considering how badly they'd fumble the flashback arc.

Is that just a bad key frame or is the animation that bad in general that episode? The Kid Gil - Angelica fight seemed at last Okay since it's unfair to compare it with Ufotable.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

You tell me.

3rei has pretty much proven that Silver Link just can't handle more than one big fight per season. I guess it's not criminally bad or anything, but it absolutely pales in comparison to the manga's still frames.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

BlitzBlast posted:

You tell me.

3rei has pretty much proven that Silver Link just can't handle more than one big fight per season. I guess it's not criminally bad or anything, but it absolutely pales in comparison to the manga's still frames.

I'm pretty proud of myself I got that to spin backwards, like that spinning dancer image.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Wow so I had no idea that every rarity needs 5 Holy Grails to make it to 100 from 90.

Sorry Serenity, but I won't be getting you to the level cap after all.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

BlitzBlast posted:

Wow so I had no idea that every rarity needs 5 Holy Grails to make it to 100 from 90.

Sorry Serenity, but I won't be getting you to the level cap after all.

After getting Kiyotan Lancer to lv100, i can say that it's worth the grails, to show that you truly care about a servant

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

BlitzBlast posted:

You tell me.

It's too bad. The framework is there for a lot of scenes like they wanted to do cool stuff with it, but didn't have enough labor for more than the minimum animation.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's good.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

He hates it!

Memes sure are good

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I think this is the first event I've ever fully completed. The perks of summer vacation I guess. :toot:

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Ascending Kuro now to hopefully unlock the last Questing zone and open up the last few missions.

I also went and finally locked all of my Servants so there's no risking of accidentally feeding the wrong one.

Not too many days remaining, I'll have to sit down and figure out which mats I need for my outstanding 5 stars.

e: AND BOND LEVEL AS WELL!? This process is so obnoxious.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

hahahaha

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

this is the canon ending

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Shoulda been Rin getting Shirou pregnant.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Schubalts posted:

Shoulda been Rin getting Shirou pregnant.

That's probably part 3 of the series.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

The first half of the swimsuit event was fully summarized at last.

quote:

>Marie: “Ah, but there’s an unusual person over there.”
>Karna: “…”
>Mashu: “Karna-san is standing on top of the elephant slide…”
>Karna: “This is relaxing… somehow…”
>Mashu: “Indians ride on elephants, right? It might be somewhat nostalgic for him… As for how it looks… no comment.”
>Protagonist: “Everyone’s having fun in their own way.”

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Less good than Medb being Rider because she rides men.

Overlord K
Jun 14, 2009
You don't want to ride in her sexwagon NP?

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Got Helena, I've been aiming for her for a while, sad it isn't Illya but the gacha giveths what it gives.

Got the mats that I'll likely need for Helena and Kuro and I look forward just doing some calmer morning grinding for QP and EXP cards/Skill gems.

Rodyle posted:

Less good than Medb being Rider because she rides men.

Also a metaphor for leading men into battle.

But also sex.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Illya's VA allegedly singing "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" I hope it's real.

I'm vaguely liking it once it gets going.

I feel like outside of events I have a good stride, I can spend my AP in the morning and again at night and have a good daily accruement of XP's and/or mats.

Why the gently caress is Firefox telling me "accruement" isn't a word? gently caress you Firefox and your bigotry towards me for living in Quebec. :canada:

Anyone know if there's a way to get an email notification for when my AP bar is almost full? It makes me miss Evemon's notifications.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
There is a button in the volume menu to send you a notification when the ap is full.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

It should already send out a notification when your AP is full.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
In the game? Is that in one of the My Room options or somewhere in the in battle Menu?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Ya, find the menu in your room that let you drag the volumn bar and scroll down to the end with two dot that say Ap and Bp. That's the notification

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Nyaa posted:

Ya, find the menu in your room that let you drag the volumn bar and scroll down to the end with two dot that say Ap and Bp. That's the notification

Oh I see, this makes my phone beep I realize, but I don't always hear my phone, an email would be more convenient. :(

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Is this what it seems?

https://www.amazon.ca/Fate-Complete-Material-Character/dp/1772940135

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Looks like an expensive art book

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

lol, took them long enough

Karnith
Jul 9, 2014
It's real. It's from the CD "Puncolle - Voice Actresses' Legendary Punk Songs Collection," which had voice actresses singing punk covers. Mai Kadowaki also sang Search and Destroy on it.

It's a weird but fun album.

Karnith fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Sep 23, 2016

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Awesome, free shipping so I won't have to wait for weeks like I did with my Hollow/ataraxia book (although that one directly came from Japan).

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Karnith posted:

It's real. It's from the CD "Puncolle - Voice Actresses' Legendary Punk Songs Collection," which had voice actresses singing punk covers. Mai Kadowaki also sang Search and Destroy on it.

It's a weird but fun album.

Yay!

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.
You know. As much as I hate the over saturation of the moba-genre, I could really go for a Fate/ licensed moba.

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

About god drat time.
Here's to hoping the third book wont take as long.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
I just genuinely feel like I'll never ever see a Level 10 Bond CE from my Servants or get Plug Suit to Level 10 either. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

It will take a year or two for casual player who uses the same servant for all events, but it might get better once more story mission is unlocked... or if you have 300 gold apples like me. :agesilaus: