Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I played more fate stay night today, I'm glad I learned that the characters all have stats, and that berserker is chaotic INSANE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I also finished battle maiden wars as the girl, but I'm wondering if there's some good secret that means I should waste my time playing the same game again as the guy

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
Takumi's route lets you recruit Satsuki. That's about it.

Only real joke you're missing out is Arcuied assuming Takumi is gay because anyone Shiki fights alongside must be in love with him.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Then I have no more reason to play battle maiden wars as the inferior character.

Just to check there's not gonna be a secret campaign from beating both the stories like there was in touhou battle maiden wars, right?

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
No, but there are two secret bonus scenarios for getting all the battle masteries.

It is awful and totally pointless so don't bother playing.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SayTkhd2uK0

Grausherra
Jul 15, 2007

Look into my eyes...

Postal Parcel posted:

Anyway, looks like FGO is going to have even MORE issues as people are annoyed at the combined equip/servant gacha and the (googleplay)reviews have been dropping like a stone

The seemingly endless maintenance ain't helping it either.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
So it's not scheduled to end until the 6th, at 11am JST. :psyduck:

http://typemoon.com/news/2015/51apzw

https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/628874783900340225

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I'm really hoping they have good compensation after the game finally stops being broken for maintenance.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Best guess I've seen so far for the sudden maintenance is that they did not intend, nor were their servers built to handle, for many people to be rerolling multiple times in rapid succession. So this may be some way to handle that issue - whether that means simply improving their capability or doing something to hinder that practice, who knows?

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Maintenace should be finished at around 11 AM on the 6th, Japan time-- so in about 8 hours.

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
And the game is not dead. Claimed my Saber Lily.

Got two of the Heaven's Feel 5* cards in my 10 roll. Rest were some random rear end in a top hat, Darius, Julius Caesar, and Robin Hood.

Also here's my id if anyone wants to play around with a Saber Lily but never got a code.

InfinityComplex fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Aug 6, 2015

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
It's back!!!

The compensation for that maintenance seems to be a ton of gems for the trouble.

edit; got Kiyohime Berserker and Boudica Rider from my 10 rolls w/ gems and the good craft essences, this is good. Game's still wonky as gently caress though.

Compendium fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Aug 6, 2015

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

got based caesar and 4 star chevalier

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Friend code with Jeanne as leader.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
5-star Berserker Vlad with the compensation currency. Not bad, but I won't be using him until I can get him a lot of levels. I just didn't expect them to give out so many currency as compensation.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

You people have succumbed to Gacha madness.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Oh, I got Jeanne with my rolls! And also a poo poo ton of craft essences, though at east one was 5 star (Heaven's Feel).

Here's my friend code with Jeanne as leader (different from the one I posted earlier since I had rerolled, but I'm sure I'll stick with this one): 150865798

edit: Jesus, my Jeanne seems to have way more HP and Attack than my 4 star Seigfried that is the same level. Maybe it's to make up for the fact that Ruler isn't strong against any other classes (I'm guessing, it doesn't show up in the little rock paper scissors diagram).

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Aug 6, 2015

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

My data got reset on both my emulator and phone so I didn't get any maintence gift or w/e. Fuckin lame.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Ibram Gaunt posted:

My data got reset on both my emulator and phone so I didn't get any maintence gift or w/e. Fuckin lame.

If you need an account:

quote:

Anyway, does anyone want a Vlad the Impaler account? I've also got a Stheno, 2x Elizabeth Bathory, EMIYA, and aforementioned Chevalier

Yeah, i am the reroll :spergin:
Anyway, my code is 241880269. I've got Saber(Artruria)
They're all before the maintenance date

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I appreciate it but restarting my e mulator let me sign in so I got that save fine.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Game hardlocked upon trying to do the 10 roll. Good to see this game is still coded loving horrendously.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I got Lu Bu and some blue haired kimono Berserker. Lame.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I got Lu Bu and some blue haired kimono Berserker. Lame.

Is it the girl with horns, Kiyohime? I leveled her up and she's actually quite the beast. But like all the Berserkers in this game, she's also a glass cannon.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Yeah that's her. I just wanted a four star...

Actually got 10 crafting essences from my 10 draw which made me really mad.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I just had a Hercules join my party for a fight and was very surprised that he's only a 4 star Berserker. I mean, if he's 4-star then what Berserker is 5 star?

InfinityComplex
Feb 5, 2011

Nothing better than swinging around a little girl like a flail.
Vlad the Impaler.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I got Jeanne D'Arc from my 10-roll :unsmigghh:

Also, after you finish Rome Orleans (which I just did), Jeanne Alter is added to the gacha.

ugh its Troika fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Aug 6, 2015

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Ytlaya posted:

Oh, I got Jeanne with my rolls! And also a poo poo ton of craft essences, though at east one was 5 star (Heaven's Feel).

Here's my friend code with Jeanne as leader (different from the one I posted earlier since I had rerolled, but I'm sure I'll stick with this one): 150865798

edit: Jesus, my Jeanne seems to have way more HP and Attack than my 4 star Seigfried that is the same level. Maybe it's to make up for the fact that Ruler isn't strong against any other classes (I'm guessing, it doesn't show up in the little rock paper scissors diagram).

Ruler takes half damage from all classes and does normal damage to all classes (double to zerkers). (I forgot how it interacts with itself). Also a base 10% damage bonus.
She also has naturally high stats.
Jeanne's hax as gently caress, yo.

-Troika- posted:

I got Jeanne D'Arc from my 10-roll :unsmigghh:

Also, after you finish Rome (which I just did), Jeanne Alter is added to the gacha.

Oh? Someone actually got Alter?
Or somebody read that J.Alter is in the game and made the rest up?

Kyte fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Aug 6, 2015

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Jeanne Alter is indeed in the game, she's the penultimate boss of Orleans.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3732619

The thread for lovely gatcha game chat

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Looks like it's just for chatting about DBZ stuff.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

lmao if you think the last few pages of type moon gatcha chat have been any better

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Yeah this thread really needs more ANN and Prisma Ilya talk instead of Gacha

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Not!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Namtab posted:

lmao if you think the last few pages of type moon gatcha chat have been any better

What riveting discussion is the dumb phone game chat that people will forgot about in a month preventing

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I would rather have this become a gatcha megathread than have people discuss the epic pedo show again

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
The game stuff has been fine in my opinion, just page spamming. Nowhere near terrible though.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

What riveting discussion is the dumb phone game chat that people will forgot about in a month preventing

Waifu chat.

Mine is saber classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
Fate/GO has a whole slew of waifus for you to choose from Namtab.