Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Didn't they actually show her with black hair and green eyes before being sold to the Matous at the very beginning of Zero or did my brain make that up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
umu :hai:

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Dzhay posted:

Unsung hero: the hired goon who decided to hand Waver back his jacket so he could dramatically drape it over his shoulders like a cape.
My pick is Reines' ultra high chair

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
A very happy ending. :3:

So is Gray's terrible, hood-requiring secret that she's a saberface?

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Don't gently caress with a man's favorite tea spot. :hai:

Love 2 see evil old wizards being undone by the internet.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Purple star girl, you are really barking up the wrong tree here.

Good episode. Luvia, Reines, and Trim are all great.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Well she appears to be a magic clone of Artoria who can use her spear and that's about all she does, so she's more like a living magic weapon.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Rin's reaction to Saber is the best.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I think you've got them all.

Well, the currently airing FGO anime has some pretty good fight animation in the same style as Apocrypha if you liked that.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Easily the best episode of Babylonia this week. Probably the best episode possible, since it delivered the double Rin shriek, previously spoken of only in fable and myth.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah the epilogue should have been more clear, I've read the VN and I still had to go reread a summary of the HF true end to understand it.

It was great except for that though. Was Zouken's origin story in the VN? I don't remember that at all either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Who's the green Chinese guy?